Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Year 2020

The Year 2020

a part of “The Year 2020”, a fictional universe by Jayhawker010.

It's 2020 and a horrible disease has been released by terrorists all over the world. Only people 20 and under can survive the toxic gas. And all schools are under lockdown...(STILL ACCEPTING CHARACTERS)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Year 2020”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Year 2020

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:55 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Year 2020"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
The below are roleplays that need characters D:

Crash II: The Replacements
A roleplay based on the original "Crash" rp where people crash on a deserted island.
The Root's Rebellion
A fantasy roleplay where the people of Euris rebel against the reigning Nightwalkers.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Year 2020

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:58 am

Will the leader be decided before or after the game begins?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mozag
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:25 pm

It will be decided in the story. It'll basically be whoever kind of takes control and thee could be more than one or none at all. It's just how they react to it. Kind of like lord of the flies

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:36 pm

Alright cool. I sent in my character app already.

mozag
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:30 am

Ahh so many girls :P

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:55 pm

Guys, we shouldn't be starting yet. Id like to get more characters first. Please hold off on posting till I get my Intro up probably tomorrow.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:58 pm

Sorry Jayhawker...

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:04 pm

It's okay. Im happy that you all are so ready to post haha. Um I guess I can post, but I will be making a few changes because some things that have been written weren't exactly how I planned but overall you guys did well at getting what I was going for. I'll get a post up soon. Forget my last post, just go ahead and post lol.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:41 pm

Oh jeez that's alot to read. I'm actually ag work right now and I can't post for another three hours but assume my character ignored the intercom speech for some reason oh and I mean Landon not cj. Blah, ok that is all haha

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!