Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Kawaii Psycho: A Rural Tale

Kawaii Psycho: A Rural Tale

a part of “Kawaii Psycho: A Rural Tale”, a fictional universe by Aniihya.

Growing up in a rural area is a wonderful time. You get to hang out and go to the lake with your friends, know everybody in town and enjoy the quietness in the area. But it can be a nightmare, if one of your friends starts to scare you.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kawaii Psycho: A Rural Tale”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Kawaii Psycho: A Rural Tale

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:02 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Kawaii Psycho: A Rural Tale"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Kawaii Psycho: A Rural Tale

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:04 pm

One killer is reserved for me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:55 pm

Oooo~ Can I reserve the other killer?
Image Image Image ImageImage
Click them Nao~

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sebito on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:33 am

how many more people do you need before this RP can start?

Sebito
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:04 pm

We can start

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:11 pm

I'll join, kind of saw that there was only one guy.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:17 pm

I am waiting for Chiyuki.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:06 pm

nobody going to post anymore?

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sebito on Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:04 pm

...no one reacted to my post, I'll post and just ignore the whole seeing things from a different perspective

Sebito
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:07 pm

I hope we can pick up the pace sometime to finally get to horror scenes or so. Or one of you like Sebastian has a flashback from what had happened in town three or four years ago: A glimpse of a house decorated with gore on the inside. Police taking a teenage girl away who has a psychotic smile on her face. The face looks familiar but you dont know who it is.

Something like that.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sebito on Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:54 pm

I'll give you one better, but I'm going to go ahead and let someone else post first.

Sebito
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:03 am

Okay I posted a little sequence.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sebito on Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:26 pm

I would say go ahead and jump forward in time, I'd like to get to the interesting part...besides -_-b it doesn't look like they will be posting any time soon.

Sebito
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:33 pm

Will post tomorrow. Then we can continue on. Just I am wondering about the next scene. What should we do?

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:19 am

Should we have Himeko close the cafe in the evening and stalk people or second variant: Someone sees Himekos real self as she tortures someone in a back alley? Also an idea would be, Himeko follows someone home and terrorizes him by scratching at his door with a knife and playing mental games.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:49 pm

I plan on Chiyuki killing somebody later, when evening falls. Haha~ Are we allowed to describe it? I only wish the punk would come back with some of his friends so Chiyuki could have a turn to beat them up.

I'll be waiting for your answer to this before I post.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:17 pm

We could have the four of our characters walk home or so and the punks come back.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:38 pm

Lovely idea.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!