Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

6Teen Next Generation: Afterwards

6Teen Next Generation: Afterwards

a part of “6Teen Next Generation: Afterwards”, a fictional universe by Violentious.

This is here either for future purposes since the current rp planned on using this for the after story. (Only for the people in the original roleplay. Unless you want to be a new character )

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “6Teen Next Generation: Afterwards”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] 6Teen Next Generation: Afterwards

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:03 am

Trying to get Christian Killed >.>
Signature made by Lee

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CageValcore
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violentious on Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:16 am

Maybe O.o lol it was like 4 AM when I typed that up.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Violentious
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R3lly on Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:35 pm

Yeah my boy's gonna rage when he fully wakes up and realizes what She said.

R3lly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violentious on Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:31 pm

XD I wanna see that!

Violentious
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:58 pm

Luckily Cage is Powerful. It will be a pretty even fight

CageValcore
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violentious on Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:08 pm

Someone post hurry! I'm getting impatient and I wanna see the fight -bowl of ice cream makes me hyper and stuff...-

Violentious
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:19 am

Im waiting on R3lly. and don't get to excited for a fight. cuz A) Christian wont fight his best friend, Not willingly. B) Christian is Sleeping with Doms own son on his Chest. If Dom hit Christian or Grabs a baby that young to hard. it could fall and or Die and Finally C) in A Plan R3lly and I had and where doing. that you Time Skipped right in the middle of. Dominic went to a Fight. and was losing. cuz a bunch of guys ganged up on him. And Christian Jumped in an Saved his ass, Easily beating the guys that attacked Dom. and Fought with Dom by his side. to Finish off the rest. So Dom if he has any brains would at least remember that and respect Christian for saving him. if not fear Christian for Beating the crap out of people that he couldn't handle. I see Dom more as the respect one.

Kinda i know you did something Very bad, but it was a Mistake. And you saved my Ass once, So out of Respect i'll forgive this one time. but it best never happen again.

Something along those lines. Dom seems to have more Honor than that. And plus Vi Started screwing Christian. All Christian did was chose not to fight it.

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R3lly on Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:43 pm

But one must remember Dominik doesn't really like people in general and considering he let himself get close to someone in a n emotional manner he's gonna be pissed collected but pissed.

R3lly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:40 pm

-nods- Sadly That was the Realistic Reaction i expected from both of them. though i chose a bad time to get it to happen ....

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violentious on Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:37 pm

Everything got sad... DAMN YOU TITANIC!! Also, we have to bring the comedy back! -watching BBC comedy shows XD-

Violentious
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:28 pm

Nah its not your Fault. i was depressed long before

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violentious on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:41 pm

Is it dead? Also, I HAS AN IDEA!!! I HAD THE WEIRDEST DREAM THAT I GOT DRUNK WITH MY FRIENDS AND THEN SMOKED WEED AND EVERY ONE WAS FRIENDS AGAIN!!! that was the idea lol...

Violentious
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:16 am

-eye twitches- No More Coffee for you

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violentious on Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:52 am

What coffee? This is how I always wake up. Also, I WANT TO GET THIS RP STARTED AGAIN! SO, ALL THE IDEAS ANY OF YOU HAVE, PLEASE POST.

Violentious
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:02 pm

I posted. whats takeing you so long?

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violentious on Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:57 am

I just got paint tool sai so I'm trying to learn how that works... I just posted also, -hugs- who made you feel that way? -gets katana-

Violentious
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R3lly on Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:06 am

shit just got real. That actually my longest post in any rp. I suppose it's the tragic side of me coming out I can play that part sooo much better.

R3lly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violentious on Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:24 pm

-hugs R3lly- This looks awkward since I'm really short and you must be really tall. Also, I hope everything gets better...

Violentious
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!