Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Rehabilitation

Rehabilitation

a part of “Rehabilitation”, a fictional universe by Gentletouchxox.

Is it a choice, or just something you had to do to save yourself? Welcome to Rehab. You control if you turn your life around, or fall back into the same pattern. (FULL!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rehabilitation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Rehabilitation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:14 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Rehabilitation"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I'm nothing but a perfect imperfection.
But take me as I am,or take nothing of me at all.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Rehabilitation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby !LoveMeHateME! on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:32 pm

Can i reserve the Drink Addict. I can have my character up in a few just have to finish some homework.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

!LoveMeHateME!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:36 pm

Male or female?

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby !LoveMeHateME! on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:40 pm

male charcter please

!LoveMeHateME!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:41 pm

May I reserve the Female Drink addict, please?
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby !LoveMeHateME! on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:44 pm

Male Character please :D

!LoveMeHateME!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildishDelusion on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:04 pm

If I could reserve the female drug addict I'd be grateful, I'll have a profile for you by tomorrow at the latest.

ChildishDelusion
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:01 pm

Reserve the Male Sex Addict, if 'tis all fine and dandy.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:13 pm

I'm sorry @Michaelis_xXx_Elly, but the female drink addict is taken. :( Read the rules for other options! Everyone else's spot has been reserved. (:

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:18 pm

Also, to the people who have been accepted, or are making a character sheet, could you please have an icon? I really appreciate them, and please make them an actual face. If you can't find anything, then you can get a word icon or something. But aim for a face that is either your character or looks like them.

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:21 pm

So...is that a yes?

Additionally, is there a good place to look up pics? I, personally, am adverse to the idea, and therefore have never put much effort into finding them...but if you insist, would anyone at least be willing to help a guy out?

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:09 pm

Sent in mah character...without the pics, of course. I just can't find what I'm looking for...

...help a bro out?

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:40 pm

When I read your description, I immediately thought of Shia LaBeouf. But that's probably because I just watched Transformers 2. But if you would like that as your character, here are the links you could use. You don't have to, just an idea.

1. For the icon:
http://i37.tinypic.com/nx0u8y.png

2. For the actual picture:
http://weheartit.com/entry/12150646

Hope this helped a little (:

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reap13er on Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:49 pm

I d like to reserve the last male character ill submit my character soon.

Ok I submited my character

reap13er
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:22 pm

Shia LeBeouf...YES. Dude'd be great!

However, I can't get the main photo, and the icon part is giving me issues. You know, on an iPad I can't do that. So...meh. I'll fix it when I can. But thank you!

By the way, can we just...start? Or will you post first?

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:48 pm

Every character spot has been filled, so I'll make the first post now! (: Just to let you know, I won't be using the formatting that I use in the first post throughout the story. I just like it to look fancy. (:

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:27 pm

If I didn't know any better, Gentle, I would say that you're luring me a bit...*eyebrow raise*

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:59 pm

@NewKIdOnTheBlock, ha, you wish!

I was thinking about making the room arrangements now. I was going to do addiction partners in the same room (no gender seperation, unless you want that. but i don't). If you guys would like to do that, let me know. Or, let me know who you would want to be roomies with.

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:53 pm

I don't mind . I'll take whoever as my roomie :).

Jakeline's sorta chill that way haha.

Sarcasm
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:28 pm

Same addictions in the same room? Co-ed? I don't mind, but...

...is having two sex addicts in the same room a really good idea? I have the feeling that it won't...which might make things interesting... ;p

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!