Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Perfect Story

The Perfect Story

a part of “The Perfect Story”, a fictional universe by Spectrum.

Comic books and hero novels are old news. This author wanted to create something better, something bigger, something brand new. These teens are just now figuring out their roles with the new powers they've woken up with..

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Perfect Story”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Perfect Story

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:25 pm

xD I thought you might like the video! I about lost it when I first saw it. Don't even ask how I found it. Remo here is my character so you can look him over. ^^ I hope you like him! Dx Sorry for my sudden absence. Apparently, my time limit is spontaneously back. I swear that thing in the corner read "unlimited" until after 7 when it suddenly said "you have ten minutes left!" -_- I've had unlimited for months now, so where did this even come from? Well, whatever. I'm on my dad's name now and have to get off in about 5 minutes, so I can't do anything..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:23 pm

Nice post, Spec... Zared, everyone's favorite insane person.... But really, who isn't insane? -shot- Nope, it seems in every rp I'm in there's at least one really crazy psycho person there, either out to kill everyone or just plain strange. Eh, not like I'm really complaining... Anyways, who's even still here?
Break Me But Never Beat Me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:54 pm

Wait! If nobody minds, of course, I'd like Zared to meet up with Erik. ^^ Just as a heads-up. I'll wait for estrelas to post before I do anything like that though.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:58 am

Oops sorry, I didn't read the ooc before I posted. Meh, I'm so stupid.
Anywho, what if our characters, (Zared, Erik, Alice, and Ethan) Met at the church. Alice and Ethan haven't exactly met Erik yet, they are outside the church, so maybe you could work with that, if not, I could always change my post.

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:18 pm

Sorry I haven't posted >_> I've been busy with AP homework...
I'll try to get one up later tonight... SORRY...
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...

estrelas
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:55 pm

It's perfectly fine, estrelas. I'm freaking over my own AP hw right now... there's not way I'm getting this done before tomorrow... Anyway! Yes! Take your time, but I am excited for your post. ^^;

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cylys on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:15 pm

Sunuvabiscuit. I was writing my post while poetic was posting her's... Everything went out of whack! I'll rewrite my thang to be completely different.

Cylys
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:16 pm

-Shoots off a few rounds of gun shots- Someone post! I really don't want this to die, and we actually have things to do! So, seriously! People! Come on! We hardly even started.... Please post? Do I have to use puppy dog eyes? -goes to hide in a hole, watching like the Cheshire Cat-

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cylys on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:10 am

I'm so sorry for not posting, but with school and RP gateway acting all Funky, I am now lost... -.-;

Cylys
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!