Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fruits Basket: The New Generation

Fruits Basket: The New Generation

a part of “Fruits Basket: The New Generation”, a fictional universe by Shinku122.

What would have happened if Kyo and Tohru never ended up together? If the curse was never broken? Let's find out... (Only the horse and the boar open!)(needs more males!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fruits Basket: The New Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fruits Basket: The New Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:46 pm

Hey me friend was wondering if she could reserve the horse?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Luna Star
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:15 pm

I hope either the horse or boar will turn out to be a male. ^_^; Would love it if the genders stay a bit balanced. :) Though I must say, I'm quite impressed that there are this many male characters! I surly hope this RP doesn't die, but I guess if some one leaves we could always have some one take over that character..?
Image Give him $20 Image Dangos Will Rule over us. Image Can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:38 pm

Sure Luna Star, your friend can have the horse slot if Nasia won't mind.

And if somebody else wants to take the boar slot, feel free to.
Image ~La de da ~ <3 Image

Shinku122
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:14 pm

I don't mind! I was having a hard time thinking up a character at all anyways. :D

I used to be normal ... until I met those losers
Who I now call my Best Friends

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:17 am

Sorry it's been taking me so long to make my character! I promise i'll try to have her up today.
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:33 pm

Sorry about my character i'll make him tonight :) I promise

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lethalan on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:51 pm

Alright! All we need is the Boar, the Horse, the Sheep, and the Dog! We got this! :D

Lethalan
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:28 pm

I can double up with the boar if it's needed. ^.^

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lethalan on Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:43 pm

Shinku said if anyone wanted to take up anymore characters, they were welcome to! :)

Lethalan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:14 pm

I'll make one if needed, but what are the characters that need to be filled?

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lethalan on Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:11 pm

I guess the Boar, someone's already doing the Horse, and has anyone heard from the person who's supposed to be doing the Dog?

Lethalan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lethalan on Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:56 pm

I think we should get other people to play the Horse, the Boar, and the Dog, any volunteers?

Lethalan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:20 pm

I'll do the dog.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:58 pm

yea my friend said she cant do horse sorry but if need ill do horse

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lethalan on Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:30 pm

Thanks, I don't know what Nasia is doing with the Dog, but we need more male characters, just a heads up. Thank you again. :D

Lethalan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:57 pm

Don't worry, I'm making him a dude! Shigure's son .... can you tell where this is going??

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:00 pm

[ignore]

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lethalan on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:15 pm

@Nasia: I don't know, to tell you the truth, I don't the creator personally or anything, I'm just trying to keep this roleplay from dying, which I think it already has. ):

Lethalan
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!