Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Elementalists

The Elementalists

a part of “The Elementalists”, a fictional universe by Temperance.

Elementalists and those which are special have always hidden their powers from society, but what will they do when people with different plans start to destroy their homes one by one? Will they stand up and fight? [NEED PEOPLE!!!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Elementalists”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Elementalists

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castella on Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:31 pm

Tempie seems to be MIA at the moment...Perhaps it would be best to put this RP on hold for a while until we hear from her otherwise.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Castella
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:46 pm

That stinks...
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:21 pm

And I was really looking forward to this RP too D:

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:27 pm

Ditto.... DD: What is going on man?

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoxUrSox on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:48 am

Man... is every roleplay dieing? Man... guess I'll post again soon... Where are the good people? Bad people are like the main guys xD
I'll lurk the roleplay space... to make sure that if someone is here than I will correspond... Got defibs and phoenix downs just in case.

RoxUrSox
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:52 pm

Gah...

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:21 pm

urgh, i dont think they're coming back... all i know is that temp is in hospital... and as soon as she left... all the good guys just went quiet? Its been a week or so now...

Such a good rp idea shouldn't be wasted... all the other rp's seem to be dying at the same time.. i mean really what the hell is goin on? D;

I'll still lurk around here to see if it comes back to life at some point.. but i was thinking if we remake/restart this rp? i dont know... Its just that this is a really good rp.. and i'd hate for it to be wasted.. Hopefully the goodies come back.. and things continue as they were..

badboyej
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowMotorcycles on Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:14 pm

I've actually been lurking for a while now. I'm just kinda depressed that this RP is dead... :(

RainbowMotorcycles
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetna on Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:55 pm

Same here....I'll be lurking to see if ever it jumps back on. Ive been the only good guy posting since it started and that's kinda sad...

Just hope this r will come back to life soon...
Zetna

Zetna
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:42 pm

D: Is anyone going to re-make this RP, then? I mean, we haven't heard a word from Temp for like, two weeks >.< It's such a waste..

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:36 am

mhm... i vote that somebody remakes this rp...

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:35 pm

Okay, if you guys still come on i would like to inform you guys that i will be making a rp based on something like this, basicly doing a remake.

I can't help myself from making one, and hopefully if temp does ever come back on, she won't kill me LOL
if any of you are interested in joining it, i could reserve you a space before even making the rp itself??

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:44 pm

I'll join ^^ Don't want my favourite RP to die -cough-
Can I reserve Lightning again? Jen was fun to play. >D

Renmiri
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:53 pm

8D sure!! i'll pm you when the rp is ready :3
or you might spot it in the newest rp's

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:55 pm

Send me a pm as well whenever you get around to making it. Fun times need to be had again.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetna on Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:46 pm

Reserve me a spot as well....Anson is too much of a good character to waist...I'd like to have the element Earth if thats possible, if not I'll just take whatever their is

Zetna
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:53 pm

xD the rivalry between maxi and daniel was a classic LOL.

they are both reserved, the old elements should be in play too. I don't think i'll be changing them around
(Might add crystal and sound into it, but i'm not quite sure yet)

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castella on Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:49 pm

Oh, I'd like to be included in this too. Please reserve the light for Vera.

Castella
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:00 pm

Will do Castella.

I just have a question to ask for everybody.

Should i keep the same plot as this one? or should i keep it the same? I'm not really sure if i should or not. So it would really help if everyone told me their opinion.

Kay thanks :3

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:03 pm

The general plot of the groupings worked, but try to establish a goal for them that's less vague than "they're searching for something" or whatever it was.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!