Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Ice Bloods

The Ice Bloods

a part of “The Ice Bloods”, a fictional universe by SleepyNem.

A tribe of outcast animals band together in the cold north in hopes of building a happier future for themselves. However, their happiness is still but a dream. For every other animal and being alike want this tribe extinct for all eternity.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Ice Bloods”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Ice Bloods

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepyNem on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:06 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Ice Bloods"

Ranks List-

*FULL* (Leader) "fyrsta leiðtogi"- 'Fyrsta Klo' - SleepyNem

*FULL* (2nd in command) "bróðir leiðtogi" - 'Cyrus Aldawin' - HiddenNymph

(High rank bodyguard/judge) "úrskurður vernd"-

*Open* (War giver) "stríð gjafara"-

*FULL* (Hunt giver) "veiði gjafara"- 'Veiði Shirah' - KrazyTigger

*Infinite* (Fighters) "hermenn"- 'Valetea Hyoor' - TwiliXDragon

*Infinite* (Hunters) "veiðimenn"-

*Open* (Elders) "gamall vitur sjálfur"-

*Klo gives this position later on in the roleplay* (Grand Healer) "líf verndari"- 'Arsille Among' - SinclairWilde

*Infinite* (Healers) "líf heilari"- 'Moon Dashow' - Precious

*Infinite* (Caretakers/mothers/wet-nurses) "ný áhorfandi"-

*Open* (New ones/Young ones) "nýjar ungar"-

*Infinite* (Guests/newcomers/rouges) "gestir"-

Other Tribes--

meðal á glatað - SinclairWilde

Other
--
Last edited by SleepyNem on Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:42 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SleepyNem
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Ice Bloods

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:14 pm

This took some time to read!

but all in all it looks rather interesting I shall keep my eye on this and see if I come up with anything worthy
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepyNem on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:43 am

HiddenNymph wrote:This took some time to read!

but all in all it looks rather interesting I shall keep my eye on this and see if I come up with anything worthy

Sorry about all the reading~ I really thought about this quite a bit and just had to much I needed to put down before I was satisfied.

Please take your time~

SleepyNem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:44 pm

Hey there,
I'm quite interested in joining the roleplay as the veiði gjafara, but as a female character. Would that be ok? I'm always hanging back to take a look at your own sheet before I start mine.
Thanks
Kim~

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepyNem on Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:46 pm

KrazyTigger wrote:Hey there,
I'm quite interested in joining the roleplay as the veiði gjafara, but as a female character. Would that be ok? I'm always hanging back to take a look at your own sheet before I start mine.
Thanks
Kim~

Oh that would be quite alright~

I'll have the Fyrsta up character up by sometime tomorrow.

SleepyNem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepyNem on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:45 pm

My character has been posted.

~Please let me know if you both would still like to participate.

SleepyNem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:34 am

I'm still interested and my character will be up by this evening at the very latest. :D

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepyNem on Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:18 pm

KrazyTigger wrote:I'm still interested and my character will be up by this evening at the very latest. :D

Okie~ Take your time ^^~

SleepyNem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:56 am

So, I can't actually see my own character sheet. Can anyone else? Just in case, here it is....

Name: Veiði Shirah

Human Form: Image

Animal Form: Image

Description of appearance:

Despite the cold weather, Shirah's skin is particularly tanned, though she believes this is from her parentage, even if she has no idea who they are. She has long dark brown curly hair, which she often braids to keep out of way. Her tanned skin highlights her extremely light blue eyes framed with dark eyelashes. Shirah is tall and slender, though her muscles are clear from the training that she often carries out. Often she is wrapped in furs, however she doesn't really mind what they're from, as long as they're warm. Across her cheek, three long scars stretch, almost to her lips. To this day she has no knowledge of how they got there. Around her waist is a leather belt that she made herself and decorated with metal studs, and it holds a simple, but effective dagger. Also, often she carries a bow and quiver slung over her back. Both of these were made by her own hand and are elegantly decorated and carved.

Ice-touch: Light blue. Her markings are intricate flowers and vines that twist around her wrists and ankles and when she's in wolf-form around the tops of her paws.

Power: Shirah has heightened senses when in both her wolf and human form. Her eyesight is keener than most and her hearing unbelievably sharp, along with her sense of smell. She uses these when she is hunting or training those who are to hunt. It is what has made her so successful.

Species: Dire Wolf.

Personality: Shirah is a strong, confident woman with determination as hard as steel. It runs through her veins and she doesn't give in easily. She believes in herself and it shows from the way that she carries herself, tall and strong. It's her strong nature that has kept her alive all these years and made it possible for her to survive some things. However, that doesn't stop her from having a heart of gold. She is a gentle, caring woman when it comes to those she loves and her determination will cause her to stop at nothing to do absolutely anything for them. But this causes her to be foolhardy and rush into decisions. She is quick to do something without thinking, which can often put her in danger or others in danger. She is a trustworthy woman who doesn't often speak her mind, but prefers to save other's feelings. She is quiet and keeps herself to herself when possible, searching for chances to observe people with her keen eyes.

History:
Mother/Father/Siblings: Shirah knows absolutely nothing of life before the Tribe. But there was life before then. When she was no more than around 3 years old, she was left high in the mountains by her parents to die. They were frightful of her and thus abandoned her in the cold mountain reaches. Here she was discovered by the leader of the "ice-touched" and thus rescued. Shirah does not think of the people who abandoned her as her parents, but those who raised her. Once she was a member of the "ice-touched" she was given to the current veiði gjafara and his wife, who could bear no children of their own. Instead they raised her as though she was one of her own and her father trained her so that she could hopefully take over when he stepped down. As it happened, he died before he had a chance to back down in a tragic accident. By this is Frysta Klo was the leader and picked Shirah to take the place as veiði gjafara. The two of them had grown up together in the "ice-touched".

Place in Story: Shirah is currently living on the edge of the "ice-touched" residence, where she is training others to be hunters for the tribe.

Other: Shirah's dagger and her bow are never far from her side. She also has a bangle that was once her father's, that never leaves her wrist. It is her only link to him now that he has passed away.

[edit] Also, SleepNem I added a bit of history about our two characters knowing one another. I hope you don't mind.
Last edited by KrazyTigger on Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selene Durlan on Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:13 pm

I will be making a character tomorrow for this, sounds very interesting! :)

I am interested in this position, but I will keep my choices open: "úrskurður vernd"-

Selene Durlan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepyNem on Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:04 pm

@KrazyTigger: Ya I'm not sure why its all bugged. Would you copy and paste all the info you posted here on OOC and make another character sheet? Also I'm not sure if you wanted that or not but you don't have to be just wolf, the role-play allows any animal under the sun for more character freedom.~

To everyone interested: Ive edited the character sheet and added the 'power' description. I had forgotten to add that originally I do apologize.

SleepyNem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:26 am

I have tried three or four times now with the same results as my first sheet. It would seem there is something wrong with the site as I've just tried again with no result. I'll just have to edit the sheet on the ooc for now and see if I can add a new character sheet at a later date. xD

And it was my intention to be a wolf from the start, though if it is a problem then I can change it. :D I'm currently reading Game Of Thrones, so a Dire Wolf came from there. xD

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepyNem on Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:36 pm

KrazyTigger wrote:I have tried three or four times now with the same results as my first sheet. It would seem there is something wrong with the site as I've just tried again with no result. I'll just have to edit the sheet on the ooc for now and see if I can add a new character sheet at a later date. xD

And it was my intention to be a wolf from the start, though if it is a problem then I can change it. :D I'm currently reading Game Of Thrones, so a Dire Wolf came from there. xD

Lol ill just copy n paste your character and make a sheet for you just tell me when that other post is 100% done. So ill make it for you and put, 'REAL' by the name so you can still post with that other bugged one. Oh and I see~ As long as your ok with it. It's not a problem I was just checking.

Ohh~ nice on the Dire Wolf. I actually did a bit of research into different types of wolves and the Dire wolf is an extinct species that happened to be the biggest and strongest of the current known wolf species. X3

SleepyNem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:44 pm

Yay I'm accepted! XD Joy!
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:46 am

The OOC sheet is completely finished so if you'd like to post it, that'd be cool! Thank you! :D

Yeah, I didn't really research it xD Just read about them within the book and they seemed really cool, so I took it from there. Didn't know they were actually a species xD

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selene Durlan on Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:50 am

*Blinks* You didn't know that they actually existed? :-0

Selene Durlan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:58 am

Nope, I didn't have a clue. I just thought they were created by the author, never really occurred to me to look it up. xD

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:02 pm

Hmmm not sure whether to make a guy or a girl!!!

its seems guys are less at the moment so that has wayned me to making one :P

What charrie are you/did you make Selene?

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepyNem on Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:43 pm

@KrazyTigger: Your all set character wise~ So feel free to kick back and relax for awhile.

(*cough*And maybe spread the word about this rp..*cough*)

:P Oh~ sorry there I'm getting a bit sick.

SleepyNem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:29 pm

I can't see Tiggers carrie still :/

And could I please reserve "bróðir leiðtogi" role?

I'm going to make a guy after all and the personality I have in mind I think he will fit the role alright ^.^
However he may have some temper issues but thats only in personal disputes, otherwise he acts proffesional when it comes to his job (figured the anger would match his animal XD)

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!