Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Things Left Unfinished

Things Left Unfinished

a part of “Things Left Unfinished”, a fictional universe by phooka.

What would you do if you could live again?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Things Left Unfinished”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Things Left Unfinished

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:23 pm

Question! Should I wait until both the people associated with my character post, or should I post after one posts?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:52 pm

you may post after one post

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:54 pm

Alright, I'll be waiting then (;

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:14 pm

TODAY! Promise...today cuz I gotta write tht last part and DONE!

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:16 pm

Haha awesome. I've been itching to post, as well as read what you and Cayleen say. (;

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:59 pm

Man, you just want Remo to be as worse off as possible, don't you poetic!? I gave you permission to do whatever you wanted, but you did surprise me. I like it! I can't wait to figure out all your ideas, though. The wait will kill me D: I'm gonna wait for some of the others to post before me. Well, at least one more person.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:12 pm

Omg! Me, Spec, and Mirror have Matyoskya icons (i spelled that wrong dammit! >.<) AND Desire, i think i am in LOVE with your icon. Lion King...i can sing the songs! most of them that is! :DDDDD dont get me started on it. ugh, okay pushing that post back (again) to later TONIGHT! i have to write up a current event (that i have to say in front of the class. i have major stage fright. almost to the point of fainting) so that comes first.

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:18 pm

Haha thanks, I love the Lion King. I've been going through all my old Disney VCR's lately and it's been taking a while, but I have to say... There's nothing like the Disney classics. I didn't really get them when I was litte, but now that I understand them, they're amazing. Haha. The Lion King is definatly one of the best though, but as I go through my big-box-o'-Disney-memories, my icon will probably be changing a lot. :DD

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:52 pm

*listening to the LK soundtrack right now* favorite movie EVER. in my life. I watched 1 and 2 over the summer and i cried...i CRIED! i mean...my mom found me and laughed at me (it was funny?) cuz i guess i cried as i kid, but i remembered all the lyrics and sang my (horrible) little voice out! XD. you know, dont you Cayleen? *is a victim to my random typing of LK lyrics*

Circle of Life just came on. *ITS THE CIRCLE OF LIFE!!!!* (thats all i know of that....i like the beat and the African vocals)

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:13 pm

Haha yes, I cried too, it's a pretty amazing movie (: I'm going to see it in 3D on Friday and I'm SOO excited (;

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:19 pm

OMG I WANT TO SO BAD! i think i am after school with my friend. :D im so happy!

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:21 pm

Haha. I know, me too. I can't wait to see how they re-made it and such. It'll be AH-mazing! <3

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:08 am

ew, i HATE my post. like...i wish it would shrivel up and die. and so...short! only 1663 words too. Unhappy with how this turned out. but i like to write at NIGHT, and i only have time after my homework and other crap so my muse likes to be dead by then....give me a *free* weekend and it might be living. BUT ANYWAYS, i hope it is okay for you guys to read and dont kill me cuz it sucks arse.

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:44 am

Hm. I thought it was great. Definatly much better then me... Anyway.. Ill post tomorrow (: night! :D

Edit: Alright, well I posted. It's horrible. Sorry... O.o

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:39 pm

Minua! (min-ah) that was good! :D i like itt yesh i did. :P

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:52 pm

Haha thanks. (:

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:40 am

I'm still waiting for lovely to post...:'(
Anywho, I'm going to a retreat from this afternoon to sunday, so I won't be able to go online. so yah. haha :)

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:28 am

Sorry guys! This week has been crazy for me, but I will try and get a post up tonight or this afternoon ^^
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:50 pm

Since we were told we could, I'm gonna post now! Any objections? Yes, no, maybe so? Nope? Hooray! *spazzes away to go post*

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:53 pm

Specy! I read your post and I love it! ^^ Nope, I'm going to think over my next few moves, but I'll probably post eventually... I just don't think I can post so much :P My average is about six hundred words, and I'm not feeling like typing... Bleh. :P
Break Me But Never Beat Me

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!