Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Ice Bloods

The Ice Bloods

a part of “The Ice Bloods”, a fictional universe by SleepyNem.

A tribe of outcast animals band together in the cold north in hopes of building a happier future for themselves. However, their happiness is still but a dream. For every other animal and being alike want this tribe extinct for all eternity.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Ice Bloods”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Ice Bloods

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepyNem on Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:14 pm

HiddenNymph wrote:I can't see Tiggers carrie still :/

And could I please reserve "bróðir leiðtogi" role?

I'm going to make a guy after all and the personality I have in mind I think he will fit the role alright ^.^
However he may have some temper issues but thats only in personal disputes, otherwise he acts proffesional when it comes to his job (figured the anger would match his animal XD)

I remade her charrie look at the one that says 'real.'

That's perfectly fine by me. ^~^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SleepyNem
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:03 pm

Hey guys! I just created my 67th roleplay on RPG.com, and was wondering if any of you gus would be interested! I need some mre characters :3 Here's the link

roleplay/survival-the-basic-instinct/
~ The North Remembers ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:07 pm

Yeah I can't see her re-made charrie :s

And I have submitted Cyrus! teehee
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:26 am

I don't understand why it's not working. Clearly there is something within the sheet itself that is stopping the character sheet from working. :/ I'll look into it and see what I can do.

Aha, snap on the use of picture HiddenNymph! I used one from 10,000BC as well :P

[edit] So I've re-submitted Shirah and the profile seems to have worked this time. :D I've deleted the old one and now I'll be using Veidi Shirah (Real).

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:00 am

teehee

best guy I could find who looked kind of historic to fit the RP :P steven strait is always a cute one anyway XD

I hope you figure out what wrong! if not just make an OCC of characters?

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:07 am

He is cute xD I couldn't think of anyone else that would fit the part :P

I got it sorted! My new sheet is up! Not sure what happened there, glitches maybe.

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:23 am

Is the "líf verndari" still open? If so, I'll make a character for that.
And therefore, — since I cannot prove a lover, To entertain these fair well-spoken days, — I am determined to prove a villain, And hate the idle pleasures of these days.

"And thus I clothe my naked villainy With odd old ends, stol'n out of holy writ; And seem a saint, when most I play the devil."

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:36 pm

I'm really eager to start! So eager that whilst bored at college I began to write Shirah's introduction. xD

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepyNem on Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:41 pm

SinclairWilde wrote:Is the "líf verndari" still open? If so, I'll make a character for that.

It's still open. ^~^ Glad to have you joining us!

KrazyTigger wrote:I'm really eager to start! So eager that whilst bored at college I began to write Shirah's introduction. xD

Oh my~ :o I need to get my butt in gear and start working on Klo's then it seems.

SleepyNem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:43 pm

Awesome, I'll make that character up. You'll have to bide with me, I'm in the middle of writing a paper and reading David Copperfield. It will be up by tomorrow night.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:40 am

Aha, no rush! But when you're sat in the most boring lecture ever, you need something to pass the time. xD

SinclairWilde I love you DP! Doctor Who!! ♥ However, I'm a bigger fan of David Tennant than Matt Smith.

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:51 am

^^; I hear that a lot (the DT thing) from fans that started watching with 10. Totally understandable, really, but looking at the caliber of Matt's acting and seeing how he can go from a Cosmic nine year old to an old man...I love it. I love the stories and I don't think that Tennant would have done this arc justice. Nine was my "first" doctor, whom I enjoyed. I loved Ten and he will always have a place in my heart, but Eleven is truly outshining them all, if people will just give him a chance. Someone had to follow Tennant after all. ^^

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:34 am

Oh I don't see it liken that! I think Matt Smith is totally amazing at the Doctor and he's really brought something new to the character. He's an fantastic actor who deserves to be praised for his talent. But I just preferred, Tennant that was all. I used to hate David Tennant when he was in Casanova, but he really took the Doctor to new heights and gave this completely compelling performance. As for Eccleston, well he really got me hooked on the show in the first place. I adored him from the moment he took Rose's hand and told her "run." As you can probably tell, I'm a total DW geek xD

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:20 am

I hear "I like DT better than Matt" and it is habit to try and defend Matt. So many DW fans aren't so much DW fans as they are DT fans, I am glad to see that you aren't like that. Haha

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:29 pm

Any word if my character is all right/when we are going to start?

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Precious on Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:42 pm

Submitted my first ever character @ RoleplayGateway on this one! :) This one seems fun, and I can't wait to start my first roleplay here. How is everyone?
Rotate.

Precious
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepyNem on Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:31 pm

I'm terribly sorry for my in-activeness. Despite my busy life schedule I should have at least said an apology and let everyone know what was going on.

(College..blehhh)

As for the roleplay I would like to keep it alive though we may be busy, I'll try to post the opening when I can, so heads up for that.

-Characters submitted were accepted, thank you all~

SleepyNem
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!