Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

An Assassin's Vow

An Assassin's Vow

a part of “An Assassin's Vow”, a fictional universe by Arekkusu.

FULLRenaissance Italy, a time of incredible breakthroughs. A time of joy, and prosperity. But, when one man does the unthinkable, that happiness suddenly shatters, leaving two men to pick up the pieces..But, love always finds it's way into these stories..

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “An Assassin's Vow”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] An Assassin's Vow

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Atheol Cowin on Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:06 pm

I love it how my post was ignored. Theo was fight right in front of the two girls. I guess what ever i type is only going to be thrown to the side.
My father once said your limitis what you make of it. I believe is your limit is there so you can go beyond It

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Atheol Cowin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:38 am

That's not true, I tried to have something done but I had two posts I had to reply too. >< Sorry bout that.

Anyways, Arek hasn't been able to get on cause his harddrive crashed so he has no computer at the moment. Hopefully he'll have something sometime this week, buuut that's why he hasn't posted.
"We can deny our angels exsit. Convince ourselves they can't be real. But they show up anyway. At strange places, and strange times. They can speak through any character we can imagine. They'll shout through demons if they have to. Daring us. Challenging us to fight." - Sucker Punch.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Neru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:26 pm

My apologies for not posting, everybody, multiple complications arose with my life recently. Should be all resolved now, so...

How can I jump back in?

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stilts on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:27 am

Shizballs. Forgive my french, my computer is having problems too. >.< I can't re-load pages without them shutting back off and it is pissing the hell out of me. DAMN IT. Ok, well anyway, I had the most awesome picture for the bad guy, then lost it because of my evil comp. I need a picture...

Also, if anyone is interested there is a Rp that needs just ONE more male character.

roleplay/lets-talk-nerdy/

Its a real-life one. Be friends with my character :) . Thought I would put that little invite here because there are lots of males, and we have been waiting forever for someone to take the spot, and its late. I have to get to sleep now...
Staring at the clockImage
I hear each tick and tock

And they whisper that I've lost the race,
But I won't fucking stop.

Stilts
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:04 pm

Yoshi's rp!! x3
Anyways, sorry I haven't posted! I swear my bosses are trying to get my to quit >_> Working me crazy ass hours >_<
I should have a post up in a bit.

And sadly I haven't heard from Arek yet >< So I'm not sure if he got his comp fixed yet. =/

Neru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stilts on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:45 pm

Is this dead? I feel really bad...

My life has calmed down, so if you guys want me to jump in, I can.

DeMario was submitted.

Stilts
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:10 pm

No,no. Not dead. Just slow moving, Arek still hasn't gotten his laptop fixed yet so I'm not too sure when he'll be able to get on. ><
But yes, jump in if you can.(:

Neru
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!