Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kidnapped Classmates

Kidnapped Classmates

a part of “Kidnapped Classmates”, a fictional universe by Catastrophy Man.

Teens are kidnapped by a psychotic classmate of theirs, and they can't do anything but try to escape and do what he tells them to...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kidnapped Classmates”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Kidnapped Classmates

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Catastrophy Man on Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:26 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Kidnapped Classmates"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Hi, I'm Cody. I like Yotsuba and my jeans are too tight. Love me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Catastrophy Man
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Kidnapped Classmates

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:33 pm

This sounds interesting, but is there anymore you can tell me about it? Like, for instance, what exactly is going on? So we play as a kid who's stuck--I'm guessing--in a school with an unstable classmate holding us hostage? What are we doing? Are we allowed to roam the school, are we wandering around on the lookout of this classmate, or does he have us all stuck in one room? Sorry for all the questions ^^; I'm just really interested, but a little fuzzy on the details. Oh, and what about your rules, while I at it? Will any or all of our characters be getting killed?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Catastrophy Man on Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:44 pm

Ah yeah, i didn't really get into too much detail >.>
Anywhoo.
The idea is that Adrian (meh) kidnapped a few of his classmates because he's a nut and feels intimidated by them, and that's something he doesnt like.
He lives alone (sounds a little unbelievable, i know, but keep in mind emancipation) and he's keeping them in his basement.

And the apartment is based off of the one in Fight Club, (the movie) if you've seen it ^^

This idea has been in my head for a while and i just wanted to get it out there. I'm not sure if he'll be killing any classmates, or if he'll just be a freaky-molester, "I'll keep you forever" kind of guy.
Either way, it's pretty spooky.

Of course, if someone starts the roleplay and suddenly cant continue, he'll kill them ^^

Catastrophy Man
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:03 pm

Sounds cool! But one last question. (Sorry!) So the kids are all in the basement. What can they do? Just talk to each other and freak out whenever Adrian comes down? That's basically it, right? ^^;;

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:14 pm

*Eyes thread warily...*

Smokescreen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:16 pm

I would love to join this role play =3
I will send my character in tomorrow but just a heads up that I won't be on Saturday and most of Sunday due to marching band and competitions.
Im not sure if you starting this weekend or not but it's just a heads up =3
Why in the world
Can't you see the things I see
The more I run into your arms
The more you run away from me

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Catastrophy Man on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:19 pm

Don't apologize for questioning my stuff x)
My fault for making it not clear.

And yeah for the most part that's all ^^
Of course, Adrian will want to spend time with them individually, so there will be chances for escape and stuff ._.
And in the basement there will be non-threatening things like a T.V. and a radio and stuff.
any more questions just ask ^^

*Sees smokescreen, or rather, GLOBAL MODERATOR, and spazzes slightly*

Catastrophy Man
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Catastrophy Man on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:23 pm

AvaLovelace- sounds great!
I'm not sure when we're starting, probably when there's a few more people.
and if we start over the weekend, nothing major will happen.
^^

Catastrophy Man
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:30 pm

@Cata: Then you have me convinced! I love it! I'll be making a male character, um... It'll be submitted by saturday. I'm sorry, but tomorrow's also extremely busy for me, for close to the same reasons as Ava, shocking enough. ^^;; My school band's playing for the baseball game, then the football game later and I won't be home till 10 or 11. D: But he'll be up! I promise! <3

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:55 pm

So this actually sounds really good, and I got really interested in it almost as soon as I started reading. xD I believe I'll be submitting a character skeleton for a female character for your review tomorrow sometime after my classes are done with. Which is around noon-ish on Fridays; yay for college schedules. xD

Also, I did see Smokescreen's post about keeping an eye on this thread, soooo yeah. As long as things follow site rules then there shouldn't be a problem here - of course, thats as far as I'm aware. You'd have better chances asking a mod about that than me - I'm strictly design department.

BUT I'm really looking forward to this :) So you should be seeing my character sheet sooner than later.
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hushh on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:26 am

Hiya! Um i was wondering if i could join! i got hooked as soon as i even read the title xD.

Hushh
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:41 am

-creeps for a while-
. . .
-decides to join before she forgets-
You know the girls bring the boys out..
my tumblr? wat?

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 8Lindela on Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:53 am

Waaahahahaaa! This is my kind of Roleplay!

May I join? Pretty please? I would like to make a girl... :)

8Lindela
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:58 am

I sent in a girl charry! Hope she's good for the rp!
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 8Lindela on Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:24 am

Found a theme song :)

8Lindela
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:09 am

Is hoping that more people will join so we can get this thing started ------------>

Aixulram
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:38 pm

So...I have to ask, is this just a bunch of girls trapped by the one guy? Or will guys be trapped by this person as well? I'm not saying I'm interested, just not uninterested.

Smokescreen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Catastrophy Man on Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:20 pm

Guys are trapped too.
WOOOH

Catastrophy Man
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:02 am

Okay, so who's gonna put out the starting post? I will if I have to. :l

Aixulram
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:07 am

Yes, agreed. When is this going to be starting? :3

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!