Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Enchantedly Charmed

Enchantedly Charmed

a part of “Enchantedly Charmed”, a fictional universe by Kenzi.

Werewolves and Witches meet under strange circumstances, unknowingly become tangled in each others destinies...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Enchantedly Charmed”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Enchantedly Charmed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:40 am

Hello again my friends! Sorry for the delay in starting this up, but I have been without my laptop for a while now :( Ugh, stupid future shop. So im posting quickly at work *sneaky sneaky*.

I copied and pasted my last post from the original RP to get us going. It gives a bit of a reminder about what happened "last night". Please post as soon as you are able to and we can continue! YAY! :D <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:45 pm

Hello again! Sorry I have been delayed in posting. School just started up and my father had a sudden major surgery (kidney transplant - been waiting 8 years for it!!!). I will post tomorrow I hope :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:52 pm

Posting started o.O

Well uhh I exactly can't post much at all..My laptop is completely broken and there for i can only type with one hand and it's a pain in the ass. :(

I wont be getting new laptop until November or December and the rare time I get on my dad's laptop so yea :(

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:39 am

i can get on and find a way to post tomorrow though! My parents will be gone out of town for a few hours so I can use my dad's laptop then.. :)

Anyway my charrie wasn't exactly here in the first Ic or anything so I don't know exactly how I could get my character in here :| Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

I would be able to do something but ya know after reading the posts all the other female charries had sorta moved on without mine and mine wasn't even mentioned so I don't know.. I might possibly be worrying about nothing and being stupid here about this but yea....

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:10 pm

We just moved it forward so that the RP would keep going, not to ignore you!! I'm sorry you felt like that Sorella. I am going to wait for you to post before I do so that we don't get too far ahead of you :) Just make a post having your girl getting off the bus into town and we'll be good to go!

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:28 pm

It's alright! :) I was just being worried and stupid it happens a bit :|

Anyways my show is about to come on and after that I will most likely be feeling a little tired but tomorrow for sure I will try and get a post up after school. That's if my mom decides that we aren't stopping anywhere and going straight home after school lol.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:11 pm

Heeeey sorella. We're just waiting for you to make your post. Please do so soon if at all possible! :)

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:41 pm

I will try to do it as soon as possible but like school is like overloading me right now... I have like Math homework, Science homework, and socials homework. I have to make lemon squares for this bake sale...and yea I jam packed today with stuff to do I mean I can try to get a post up today but if I don't get one up today then I have to do it on Tuesday... Tomorrow I have to go on a all day long hike with my school and I wont be back until roughly around 6 pm and by then I will be way too tired to do anything!

Anyways I'll try to get a post up soon... I mean I haven't even got rolling with today :P

Also I just got my computer fixed because I am a genius and thought outside of the box :P haha.

So yea I will post as soon as I can.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:22 pm

I am so SORRY! I am just way too busy I have to drop :( I am very sorry for wasting your time and all. :(

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:59 pm

... Ugh okay. All the best to you Sorella.

Well, Cure and Rei, are the two of you still up for continuing??

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:07 pm

WAIT! so many things just died and cleared up in the past bit... Do you know how horrible this is? Lol In two hours everything just dies.. I will have time for this now. I'm gonna try and type up a post now but I don't know if it will be as long as the rest of yours because well I don't have a clue what my girl would have been doing the night before but right now I have a lot of free time.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cure on Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:49 pm

I'm still up for it :)

Cure
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:08 pm

Alright I just finished my post and I am so sorry it took me so long and I am very sorry it's short but I never was apart of the old one.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:23 pm

Alright friends! I have posted! Lets continue this <3

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cure on Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:25 pm

I'm waiting for Rei to reply. I think it's a bit too soon for my turn

Cure
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:11 pm

I would like to bring up the fact that this is the weekend before Halloween I will be quite busy so I wont be able to post this weekend or Monday but come Tuesday I'll get something up! :)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:42 pm

No problem! Post when you get a chance. :) I partied last night for halloween so I understand haha.

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:52 pm

I partied last night as well haha.

Oh and also the fifth of November and the sixth of November I wont be on because I am having my birthday party then! :D

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cure on Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:44 pm

I feel like a loser because I'm not doing anything for Haloween this year -_- I might go to Target and buy a shirt that say's "This is my Haloween shirt" but still :/

Cure
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:28 pm

I finally posted! :) I had time to post for once! :D

Caille
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!