Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Soulmate House

The Soulmate House

a part of “The Soulmate House”, a fictional universe by Shinku122.

8 kingdoms at war decided to end the war, but of course they have to do something to prove it... (already full)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Soulmate House”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Soulmate House

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:05 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Soulmate House"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image ~La de da ~ <3 Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Soulmate House

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:07 pm

May I reserve 'The Princess of Kera' plz? ^^ :3
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:10 pm

May I reserve The Princess of Cenril, please? :3

Whitney080
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightshade10 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:19 pm

May i reserve the prince of oran?

nightshade10
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMatthewxHitomiX on Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:27 pm

May I reserve the Prince of Noria?
Self-Proclaimed Artist
Writer of Fan-Fiction and Short Stories
Avid Reader of Fantasy and Fairy Tales
Dreamer
Neverland Believer - (I don't want to grow up)
Unique

XMatthewxHitomiX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:30 pm

May I reserve the Princes of Astral?

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:36 pm

O_O That was quick.....

@Michaelis_xXx_Elly, Whitney080, nightshade10, XMatthewxHitomiX, & zane saphire- Sure. XD All the character spots have been taken now.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:39 pm

Thank you! :D

Starting on her right now! ^^

Already excited about this role play. O-O Got full fast, hopefully it will last. .. :O..

I just rhymed! xDD

Whitney080
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:43 pm

Um...sorry, I literally just finished my character sheet for the oran prince, but I didn't reserve him...sorry... :s I really would like to have him...
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:02 pm

Just finished mine hope you like it ^^

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:18 pm

Done! :3

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:19 pm

;_; All praise Shinku. She will be adding two more slots, hence I get to be apart of this roleplay. Thank you!
Is everyone paired already? Or is it possible of mixing pairs. Just out of curiosity. :)

I will have my character up tomorrow.
Image Give him $20 Image Dangos Will Rule over us. Image Can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:24 pm

It has the pairings in the characters' description? xD

Almost done with my character..^^

Whitney080
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:27 pm

@Pizza: Our characters are paierd with each other! :D

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:09 pm

Just submitted my character, hope she's okay! ^^

Whitney080
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:28 pm

@nightshade- On your profile, you don't put the gray40(Safe Hex3) part in, you'd just put color=#666666 in the brackets to do the color ^_^

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightshade10 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:49 pm

thanks hahaha sorry about that

nightshade10
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:12 am

I feel dumbnot noticing the pairings XP awesome twilight, we are paired! My character will be up later today.

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:25 am

:D Yay! I also messaeged Zane, because in my profile I put that my character and his characters are friends :3 I can't wait to start this. I really like Theo. I also added more pics to my profile, please disregaurd the gun in the second pic. :/ I liked the pose, and the fact you could see Lelouche's outfit. Hey pizza! You should tottaly use C2 as your character picture since I'm using Lelouche! XD

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:37 pm

Hahah! I think I will do that. I even found a pic of her I like, this should be funny. Also, I will be busy today so later on I will have to make my character profile, it will be done today though.

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!