Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fast Food Mafia Wars

Fast Food Mafia Wars

a part of “Fast Food Mafia Wars”, a fictional universe by Sonata.

Your favorite fast-food restaurants are mafias in this satirical role play. They must unite to defeat the smiley-faced menace that is Walmart.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fast Food Mafia Wars”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fast Food Mafia Wars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:23 pm

SAVE THE COWS!

That is all I have to say about that....
(°□°)┻━┻
FUCK TABLES

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:39 pm

Sorry my post is comparatively short, but I guess it's better than nothing, right?
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:33 pm

Well I liked it!

My post is up too :) I just wrote down whatever the heck tickled my damn fancy didn't I? Yes I damn well did, and it was fun as hell.

Let me know if you want me to change what I said about Pan-Pan sarcasm.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:38 pm

I can see Pan-Pan being a supporter. It's totally fine xD.

Sarcasm
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:47 am

lol I love you two's posts. Especially, the comment about Burger King by Brahm and I love how That one guy is making himself at home in his writing. Yay for silliness! =D
ImageI am an American Soldier.

The Maker of Epic Role Plays
The Chef Ramsay of RP

Role Play Consultant -If you need help with anything role play-related or concerning your writing ability, drop me a line.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:26 am

Thanks ya Nick! :D Your post made me chuckle, I loved it.

And, yeah, that popped into my head before I even started making my post and I had to find a reason for Brahm to say it. (not that he wouldn't anyway, but he sort of needed to have the Burger King's attention somehow.) So, yeah. XD

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Weirdo on Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:48 pm

OH! Lovely surprise to see new characters and posts when I get back from a break! Chik-fil-a is now a place I no longer take seriously btw, I think I must go eat there now, or create a club that saves cows...

Weirdo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:20 am

Just letting those who haven't posted know, this is your last day. Coming Thursday, I will be removing all the players who haven't posted.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:14 am

I'm sorry... I really was interested in this, but my APUSH class is turning out to be more time consuming than I thought it would be. I apologize for my irresponsible actions, but I will be pulling out late from this roleplay... I'm really sorry.

Darn it, I was looking forward to being Gwendolen... why does real life get in the way?

Do you mind if I just kind of hang around and read the posts anyway? >...< I really love the idea for this roleplay and am feeling kind of miserable that I can't participate in it...
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:46 pm

This site wasn't letting me post on the forums but yes you can hang around and read.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:21 pm

These players are removed from the game:

Colonel Sanders
"Long" Johnny Silver
Wendys

I will be removing them from the list so they'll be open for play. I'll be moving this RP along today. Just give me a moment to catch up with my other RPs.

I can't remove them from the RP Tab yet until they make it as a function.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:38 pm

Posted. Enjoy. Sorry for seeming to progress without hesitation. I just try to complete a scene and whatever you guys wanted to do between them.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Weirdo on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:06 pm

aw snap, bye bye Pizza, and

OH SNAP TACO BELL IS DOING WHAT?!
Looks like my character is stuck in between a rock and a hard place then. Especially since she is the one that sat closest to Hut man.

Weirdo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:41 pm

She better fight her way to the front of the evacuation line lol.

And yeah, you can find Taco Bell Taco Shells at Walmart lol.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Weirdo on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:46 pm

so is there seriously a posting order and can I make my post?

Weirdo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:53 pm

Not really. You can post when you're ready to.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:09 pm

I had Wendys today. Again, I've betrayed Ronald.

Oh yes, now that we have Chik-fil-a players, I want to ask what's the deal with the pickle? Why do you always hide the pickle in a normal chicken sandwich beneath the chicken patty? One, tiny little pickle. What's the deal? What does it even mean? Why one pickle?

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:21 pm

Because we're just like that.

No, actually, there are pickles on the sandwich because that's all that was around when Mr. Cathy came up with his idea (or supposedly did) and, well, he likes pickles. So deal or ask for no pickle.

And why one, that's easy, if we put too many, you'll notice on the first bite and won't eat it. >:D

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:45 pm

Hey, is anyone posting? What's going on?

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:26 am

Well, I was gonna wait for someone else to post before I made another one, myself. :/

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!