Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lucror Metus University for Monsters

Lucror Metus University for Monsters

a part of “Lucror Metus University for Monsters”, a fictional universe by Fammikins.

Eat or be eaten. At this university for monsters the students must claw their way to the top to progress in the real world. Those who fail are sent to a realm limited to monsters and never reopened. Or so they say.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lucror Metus University for Monsters”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Lucror Metus University for Monsters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolrSurfr3 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:46 am

^^ Oh, shoot! I didn't realize Rezp had been a statue before. May have to edit that post a tad.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SolrSurfr3
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rezp on Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:28 am

No worries, I just played it off that Finch saw him change so he knew he really wasn't. It is all good....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rezp
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rezp on Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:32 am

Karl.....because of what Rezp is, I thought it may fall in line of Karl's thinking to use him, against the student's will, as a test dummy in combat training?

rezp
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:54 pm

Rezp, that flashback was hilarious. I laughed quite a bit. :3
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolrSurfr3 on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:26 pm

Waiting for Vio's next post. I wanna see what Karl does. ^^

SolrSurfr3
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:34 pm

I'll be posing in abit ^^

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:10 pm

Sorry for the delay all - very sorry! But I had been a bit preoccupied. I'll make sure Karl will speak to the others...
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:39 pm

I'm sorry for my delays everyone, just been having a blah time with muse thanks to irl stress. Planning out a post today after I post in a few other places~

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolrSurfr3 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:00 pm

FInch just shattered a glass of orange juice in his hand. Any responses to this at all? (Yes, I know I'm impatient. Sorry.)

SolrSurfr3
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:48 pm

Haha, fear not, Kalista will respond. Even though he's totally and completely sick of her already. XD

I shall be attempting a post tonight.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindOnFire on Tue May 03, 2011 11:54 am

I'm back! I'll bring Amarante back as soon as possible. Sorry for the lame reason for her leaving, I just couldn't think of anything else to do. Still, this may add some depth to her character...it's going to be fun to posat with her all moody and will give me another reason for her to be so withdrawn....

WindOnFire
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Tue May 03, 2011 3:14 pm

Welcome back Wind!

Yes I'm a lazy GM.
After I post in my DA RP I'm posting in here~

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Fri May 20, 2011 1:43 pm

So... I probably could type a post, but it would be filler-riffic.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:26 pm

Sorry I let this RP down everyone. Anyone who wants to do a remake, I give full power to do so~

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:11 am

Since I feel so terrible as the downfall of the roleplay, I'll be the one trying to revive it. It's been dead for a while, but that was on my hands. I'm going to message all those involved, and try and round up the people that want to continue where we left off.

If you are here from my messages, please at least leave a message saying that you'll continue, or that you'd like to continue.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:55 am

I'd be up for continuing! :) Thanks for shooting me a message, by the way.
~*Do not frown, you never know who is falling in love with your smile*~

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:37 am

Never got a message, too busy anyhoo. Just ghosting this site again BUT I do give you permission to reuse everything from the RP if you had any interest to do such! Just none of my OCs, naturally. >3>;

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!