Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Herobrine Is Watching

Herobrine Is Watching

a part of “Herobrine Is Watching”, a fictional universe by Nevermore90.

(Minecraft-inspired RP) Anyone welcome, including non-Minecraft Fans. Physics/workings will be explained, along with any nerd jokes. There WILL be originality to this RP. I hate when people don't add in anything new... Achievement Get! :)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Herobrine Is Watching”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Herobrine Is Watching

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:23 pm

Sorry for horrible broken fourth wall messages in the RP board... Kind of being rushed :)
If you kill Callen, I'm going to kill you, and then Quinn. My penguin army shall rise from the crumbles of the great Cookie war of Elderon IV, and rue the day you ever did displease me you will!
-psalm 3:5; Book of Nevermore

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Herobrine Is Watching

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arctic Fury on Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:51 pm

SEEMS LEGIT. I'm in.
Disregard books. Acquire maracas.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arctic Fury
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightningflash on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:05 pm

I am Dave! Yognaut and I have the balls! I think you can pretty much count on an application from me.
Your chances of getting struck by lightning go up if you stand under a tree, shake your fist at the sky, and say "Storms suck!"

-Johnny Carson

Lightningflash
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arctic Fury on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:12 pm

I like the concept. It makes a nice change from all the vampire flicks that have been passing through here.

Arctic Fury
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MapleDragon14 on Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:05 pm

I am intrigued.

MapleDragon14
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Synntinn on Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:23 pm

Coincidentally I was watching yogcast as I clicked on this.
This looks very interesting, I will defiantly be joining this.

Synntinn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MapleDragon14 on Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:53 pm

you know what you guys should do? make a survival multiplayer private server and do things on it like this

MapleDragon14
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:11 am

@Arctic: Thanks
@Lightning: Is that a recurring thing in Yogscast vids? I've seen comments like that passing around...
@Syn: I was watching Yogscast prior to finally stopping my lazyness and making this. Thanks.
@Maple: I don't have the mans of setting up a server, nor the means of being a consistent serverite. I've played on Minecraft RP servers before, and to be honest, they just don't do it for me. You have to be friends with the people, usually it helps if everyone has microphones, a decent computer, and lots of other things. This RP is supposed to add human-elements to Minecraft... Nothing on a multi-player sever stops people from spawning in/making full diamond everything and trolling the world... Good suggestion, though. Been there, did that, got bored, came back. 'Eh? :)

@everyone: Diggy diggy hole!

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:53 am

Hi! I wanna join, but but I'm just warning you, I have a very limited knowledge of Minecraft. I know the basics from what I've watched in youtube videos. >.>;

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightningflash on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:10 am

@Nevermore: It's a Yognaut greeting. It's supposed to be shouted out in public places to let other Yognauts identify you, and it's become a catchphrase of sorts for the Yogscast.

@Athena: That shouldn't really be a problem. It's a pretty easy game to pick up, so you should get along fine with the basics. If you need anything cleared up, just ask or check the minecraft wiki.

Lightningflash
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:17 am

@Lightningflash Thanks!

Okay, with that being said, are there girls? Or will there be girls available to use for roleplay purposes? (Forgive my ignorance!)

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylentStand on Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:39 pm

Looks cool. I'll definitely submit a profile! Diggy-diggy-hole!
Protect and Serve

SylentStand
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:30 pm

@Athena: 1: Do NOT use minecraft wiki/Teh Forumz for help. Come to be directly. Wikia won't help you in this RP. This is NOT minecraft.
2: Yes, females exist, both as NPCs and as a playable gender in this RP.

@Lightning I appreciate you trying to help Athena, but like I said, this is NOT minecraft.

@everyone: Thanks for your interest in my attempt at an RP :)

EDIT
@Sylent: As much as I appreciate your character concept (approved your creeper), I suggest running a "normal" character, too, just to stay up with the group. I don't want your entire part of the RP being "I EXPLODE!!!" *everyone dies*

@Everyone, again: There will be a posting order!!! Forgot to mention, sorry. It goes
Me
1st person to sub character
2nd person to sub character
et cetera
Alright?

Also, I added rules to the RP.

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylentStand on Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:16 pm

Will do. I'll have a 'normal' guy up soon. Also, Fizzle is a bit more, err, complex than most creepers. He's tired of exploding for no discernable reason.

SylentStand
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightningflash on Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:03 pm

I finally got a character application. It looks like there are some image issues, but I'll fix them tomorrow. Sorry about earlier, Nevermore, my bad.

Lightningflash
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:45 pm

@Sylent: You're adding personality to a creeper like one might add to an animal/plant. I understand :)

@Light: No problem :)

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:19 pm

Also... I had intended for everyone to be not from Minecraftia (Save the creeper/Aleskei), but I'm glad that there will be a builder with a grasp of Minecraftia physics. Do you guys want to start tomorrow? (Wensday, 9/21 east/south)

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightningflash on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:56 pm

Oops... sorry. Well, at least it seems that my obliviousness worked out for the best this time... I think. Tomorrow gets an A-OK from me. I'm ready whenever you guys are.

Lightningflash
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:26 pm

I'm really sorry! Technical difficulty + other excuses messed me up. I will start right now. Thanks for sticking with this!!! :)

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:12 pm

RP HAS STARTED...

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!