Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cantarella: The Masks

Cantarella: The Masks

a part of “Cantarella: The Masks”, a fictional universe by Shinku122.

5 Princes all have to have an arranged marriage, and at the masquerade ball they will be matched with one girl out of 5, but once the mask is removed, will they actually fall in love? (Full)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cantarella: The Masks”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Cantarella: The Masks

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:58 am

D= Poor Colin *gives Colin chocolates*
Image ~La de da ~ <3 Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:06 am

Thanks, and Colin may just be having company in that corner over there. *watches two loves talk to other girls* -_-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:16 am

*gives Jaida chocolates too* D=
XD Miku is falling flat on her face, I just had to do it, it was too tempting. And Miku will be joining you guys in the emo corner when her neck starts hurting from looking up at other people T_T Or she'll just be walking up and down in the depressing hallway

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:54 am

I have a question!~ Are (at first) the fiances going to have to share the same bedroom? But still love the ones they do?
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:01 am

Sorry o.......o

Post ended up longer than I ever expected...... Draven kind of pushed my soul out and typed himself into his post. Wow he's wordy...
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:09 am

@Cienpher xD i refrshed the page and was like *0.0* woahh Cx

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:16 am

Sorry >.....<

I really meant to write two paragraphs... honest... and then Draven's thought process took over and started rambling about doves and pigeons...

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ceur'Caelesetos on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:17 pm

I wish I could have written more but I didn't have much to go on. :(

Anyway Reap13r could you use a spell check before you post? there is just a lot of spelling mistakes in your posts.

Btw google chrome and firefox both have spell check built into the browser which makes it a lot easier to keep your posts spelling error free. :)

EDIT:
Luna I was hoping to go over to the food place that you are eating so you can interact with me and Michaelis. Just fyi

Ceur'Caelesetos
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reap13er on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:04 pm

I appoligize for any spelling errors. I'll make sure to run it through a spell check before posting next time.

reap13er
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:42 pm

Draven's not very nice... and irritating... yet for some reason I like him XD

So sorry in advance for the grief he may cause ^^

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:02 pm

XD Lol. My character was just staring at the two while they were fighting and then she just walked away XD

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:03 pm

Oh and just so everyone knows, the ball is ending about now.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:35 pm

@Michaelis_xXx_Elly- (sorry I had forgotten to answer this question) Yes the pairs have to share a room.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:50 pm

"Oh god no!"

Oh hush Vanilla! It's not like he'll attack you!

"........"

...Yea...

"..You dont know that..."

0-0 touche...

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ceur'Caelesetos on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:12 pm

Ugh I'd like Luna to post before I do but that could take a while.

Its difficult being the center of a love polygon....

Ceur'Caelesetos
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:43 pm

xD

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:46 pm

D< HEY. At least you've got something! Colin's just a line. D<

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:32 am

Sorry for not posting earlier, I was sick today and just now got online. I'll read over everything and work on mine right away.

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ceur'Caelesetos on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:08 am

Sorry for the wall of text I just couldn't stop. Leon took control of my hands and kept them typing lol

Ceur'Caelesetos
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ceur'Caelesetos on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:21 pm

Two things luna:

1. you forgot or skimmed over(which Is understandable since it was a long post xD) the part where leon was nervously sputtering out a lie to answer Jaida's question:
"Sorry about my eating habits I was starving, didn't eat much this whole day. Nerves and all you know? Anyway no we are not a couple we were merely having a friendly conversation away from the dense crowd of the party. You see I get real antsy near large groups of people and she was helping me with my nerves."

2. Leon's a red head lol

Other then that awesome post :)

Ceur'Caelesetos
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!