Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Canese University for Humans and Nekos

Canese University for Humans and Nekos

a part of “Canese University for Humans and Nekos”, a fictional universe by Shinku122.

You aren't the same anymore... That's why you were brought here.... (one last female neko slot left!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Canese University for Humans and Nekos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Canese University for Humans and Nekos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightshade10 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:37 pm

In regard to skills and abilities, are humans just supposed to have regular skills they are good at, or do you mean special abilities or magic or some such thing?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nightshade10
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:50 pm

@nightshade10- The humans aren't aloud to have magical powers or such, they're just supposed to have regular skills.
Image ~La de da ~ <3 Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:53 pm

@GamerX- Sure you can have a Male Neko spot

And just so everyone knows, the Nekos are aloud to have cat-like abilities which normal humans can't have in the roleplay

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:24 pm

Yo.

I've given up my usual RP ways for a chance to try my hand at a completely Romance RP. Almost Anything goes! Neko, Vampire, etc etc.

do you mind if I put the link here if anyone is interested? :D I usually make adventure/action RP's, so this is something different.

"Join The Corps!"

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:28 pm

Please don't advertise other roleplays on my roleplay thread please ^^"

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:32 pm

I understand… I don't intend to just put the link here or anything without your consent. D:

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:36 pm

Is there any male neko left and if so can I reserve him??

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:39 pm

@zane saphire- Yeah, there are 2 male neko spots left, you can have one of them

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:30 pm

May I please have the last 'Male Neko' if he is still available?
"What is the price of eternal life? To be unable to walk in the sun ever again - to part with complete finality from the world in which you've lived all your life never to return for all eternity."

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing" ~Ansem

“A true friend stabs you in the front. "

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:40 pm

@BekaL101- Sure ^^

Now all the character slots have been filled. Hopefully everybody that needs to send in their characters will send them in soon

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:01 pm

I'll get my character submitted asap...although I was wondering about the 'cat form' part: do the Nekos turn into the cat form when they're stressed or something? or are they like that all the time? and do they still look like Neko even when not in full 'cat form'? Just wondering so I can find images...

Sorry if I'm being annoying with all the questions, but I want to get this right first time...

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:12 pm

When the nekos are in their cat form, they look like a regular cat, and when they're in their normal form, they look like a neko. And also they can change into their cat form whenever they want to.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:49 pm

I thought that neko's just got their ears and tail in the cat form, but since its an actually cat I'm gonna go and change it.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:53 pm

@zane saphire- Yeah in their cat form their a full cat and then in their normal form they have cat ears and a tail ^^

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leito on Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:09 pm

I hate to say this, but, I think I'm going to have to drop my reservation ;O; I'm probably in one too many RPs as is, and pretty busy irl. I don't want to overwhelm myself. Again, really sorry! > < ;;

Leito
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:13 pm

@Leito- It's fine ^^

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:15 pm

You can call me Zane, if you want.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:19 pm

@Zane- Lol ok XD

Now there is one last female human left for someone to take ^^

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindOnFire on Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:26 pm

mayI take he last spot? the human female?

WindOnFire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:28 pm

@WindOnFire- Sure ^_^

Ok well now all the spots are filled once again.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!