Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Sin or Virtue?

Sin or Virtue?

a part of “Sin or Virtue?”, a fictional universe by HiddenNymph.

Sins and Virtues have been betrayed by the angels and demons as they grew jealous of their powers. Confined to a safety zone by God and the Devil can the sins and virtues learn to get along? OPEN!! TWO ROLES REMAINING!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sin or Virtue?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Sin or Virtue?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryoko Storm on Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:24 pm

For some reason I can't see any recent post. Past 8-22

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ryoko Storm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:38 pm

They Reversed the posting. They show past posts now and then go on from there. It's kinda annoying if you ask me... >.> Don't know if it's gonna be fixed.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silver7122 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:44 pm

Anyone in a roleplay in need of an extra player? I'm looking to join another one.

silver7122
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryoko Storm on Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:24 pm

Lol if you find a good one or make one lemme know silver if you do 1 on 1 rp'ing I can send you a starter in a message! I can be the perfect pass time and I mean that in the least sexual way possible xD

Ryoko Storm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:42 pm

I was planning to make my First RP soon. I need all the help I can get in making it..... But first I gotta make It. I'll let you know Silver.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silver7122 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:50 am

@Ryoko: Least sexual way? Well thats disappointing lol but sure I'm for trying 1 on 1 rp'ing. I'm actually still new to the whole roleplaying thing, and this is my second roleplay so I kind of wanted to get a better feel for it before starting a RP. But i'll start brainstorming for an idea and if I get something I think has potential I'll let you know.

@Fire: Sounds good. Good luck and lookin forward to it!

silver7122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:50 am

-Raises hand- I am always open to join a new roleplay if I can find interest in it. And I may usually only join fictional ones but I have been known to join realistic ones as well. However, me joining a realistic one is rare.

By the way the more I am insterested in an idea the longer my posts will be on habit. Excluding my own roleplays for some reason. XD
I'm my own boss; I make money from doing whatever I want. I could be on here all day and night and still make money. Want to know how? Want in on this fun? Check out WorldVentures.biz and look through the 1: Life is a trip, 2: A life of adventure, and 3: Your journey awaits and watch the videos to find out how. If your interested and want to sign up let me know so I can give you my Sponsor ID that is needed when you click the 'Sign-up today' button in the top right corner of that page.

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryoko Storm on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:56 pm

@Silver-I understand! i dont usually do forum rp's and this will probably be my last first and last one.. there are just too many other people i have to wait on to get things moving, guess im just not used to it

@gamer- yea the more interesting the longer the post..!! i agree

i don't want to over post in this rp.. but i also don't want to sit and wait forever so that everyone can post. But i do understand that just because i have more free time then everyone else i shouldn't be impatient :)

Ryoko Storm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silver7122 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:14 pm

@Ryoko- I'm a multitasker and I can't speak for everyone else, but I too have lots of free time and have to stop myself from overposting. Ryoko, why don't you start up a forum rp? You've been at it for a couple years and since you have free time, you'd make the perfect rp creator. If people lag either kill em off or push em to a side plot. I want a roleplay where i can post at least once a day, so having to wait a week or two to post is kind of a buzz kill...

silver7122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Rebel on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:21 pm

About that... Sorry if I've been taking a while to post lately. Things have gotten super busy and I'm struggling to find a way to really take advantage of my new pet angel when idk exactly how Nymph wants them to be.

The_Rebel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryoko Storm on Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:25 am

@silver I have one i started but never began posting on you can go read about it on my page I was thinking about reporting it and seeing if I would get more people I think I need less players to fill lol idk tell me what you think after you read it

@rebel it wasn't a bad comment I just don't have a busy life at the moment lol I wish I did

Ryoko Storm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:25 pm

I made my first RP for those interested.

roleplay/kreandor-secrets-of-the-psionic/

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silver7122 on Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:15 pm

@Rebel - honestly none of us really know where to go from here. I just posted a little something to explain Nymph's absence and to have the roleplay kinda...take a roleplaying route lol.

@Ryoko - This looks pretty fun, I think you're right though you might need to lower the number of players. As we saw in this roleplay, it only takes one player to stop posting to screw up a RP and if you have too many it might be hard to find that many DEPENDABLE people. But I'd join.

@firewind - I think it has potential but I feel like you need a better summary in the intro. I'm not sure what Planet Kreandor is. Is it a more technologically advanced planet than earth? Are the natives human? If thats part of the mystery it might help to point that out. Other than that it looks like it holds potential. People are suckers for super powers lol

I threw a possible plot element twist into this roleplay and I wanna know what everyone thinks. It explains how the other Sins/Virtues go missing and maybe it'll give us something to play with since Nymph is MIA.

silver7122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:57 pm

@Silver Can't wait to read your twist! I'll take the Revising in mind!

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silver7122 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:33 am

There ya go hope you guys like the post! The new order of the roleplay posts is annoying...

silver7122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryoko Storm on Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:32 pm

@ silver so the ones who arent active are ALL dead...? you won't have time, to answer that before i post so i hope that is right.

Ryoko Storm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:40 pm

I'm gonna vote no on your question due to the fact that A. it's probably battle fatigue given to Jude being emotional at the moment, B. Probably experiencing an Illusion, or C. Something else. >.> Like Angels or demons Disguised as the Sins and virtues to cover their tracks in the kidnapping.

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryoko Storm on Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:44 pm

don't pay me any mind, i didn't include it in my post like i thought i was but i did have myself kidnapped sooooooo we'll have an actual person on the other side to write and what not. tell me what ya'll think.. i can change it if that's not the way ya'll want to do it

Ryoko Storm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silver7122 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:42 pm

I kind of left it vague on the off chance that anyone shows up again we can play it off as them being injured or a trap with the others being kidnapped. I'll probably give it a day or two and if envy/hope (the most recent posters) but something up then we can play around that idea.

@Ryoko- its a RP we'll just see where this kidnapping takes us =P. Assuming Nymph doesnt come back soon I'm down to do/try anything

silver7122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Rebel on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:00 pm

Okay... so that certainly wasn't my best post but I ended the battle. Hope no one minds, oh, and now that Jaime is unconcious the angels that she turned that stuck around will return to hating them, so I suggest someone kills them.

The_Rebel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!