Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Madness of the Duke Marcelle

The Madness of the Duke Marcelle

a part of “The Madness of the Duke Marcelle”, a fictional universe by Everscale.

A child with a scarred face yearns for love… and goes about finding it in entirely the wrong way.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Madness of the Duke Marcelle”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Madness of the Duke Marcelle

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:30 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Madness of the Duke Marcelle"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] The Madness of the Duke Marcelle

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:39 pm

Is it okay if I reserve "The Noble Girl" ? This sounds very intriguing. :)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:42 pm

may I reserve the servant boy?
(°□°)┻━┻
FUCK TABLES

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:52 pm

I will not be reserving characters, beyond the Friend, who was a character created specifically FOR someone. I need to see your profile before I close off a character to other applications.
Of course, please feel free to submit characters, but know that others may be applying for the same character at the same time. So make your profile good.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhisperToMe on Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:04 pm

--ignore.--
Last edited by WhisperToMe on Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Let me whisper in your ear, let me take your soul~"
ImageImage

WhisperToMe
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:30 pm

The no reservation thing makes sense, that being said, my profile is in and ready to be critiqued! And just to let you know it doesn't have to be the noble girl in the roster that he's trying to save, just in case Alise doesn't want to collaborate with the backround, which if she has her own story in mind that's just fine and completely understandable :)

And WhisperToMe, saying in the ooc which role you want is just the same as reserving basically >:/ so maybe you should've not done that?

Also everscale, just to ask, since my character is male, he isn't under any sort of spell right? So any feeling he feels can be genuine?
Last edited by That One Guy on Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhisperToMe on Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:35 pm

Crap... sorry. -.-;
Yah, sorry, my bad. I will edit that, your right That One Guy. Sorry everyone.
Gosh, don't I feel dumb. lol. -.-;;

EDIT--
I am also done with my character.

WhisperToMe
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:21 pm

Ooookay... >.> I went away so I have no idea what just happened.

I'll go review your character profiles.

@That One Guy - Evelyn's powers apply to anyone he wants to love him, be they male or female. That being said, it is perfectly reasonable for your character's genuine feelings to be of love. If he truly loves Evelyn, then that would overrule the spell and give him the ability to, should he wish it, disobey.
This reply does not apply to everyone. Not everyone may be truly in love with Evelyn. The RP is just boring that way...

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:33 pm

@whisper- GURL You done with your character so it don't matter no more XP didn't mean to come down on you, just wanted to be fair.

And ok everscale, in the video it was different and that was why I got the idea to make the servant boy the way I did. Is there any other way for you nto change your mind at all? It would tinker with my plans otherwise. But I can work it in.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:47 pm

My character doesn't seem good enough, unfortunately, so I'll understand if I'm not chosen for the part lol.

But I tried to put my hardest work into it, though. I'll send it in now....>__>

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:07 pm

I just want to make it clear to everyone: Your characters are physically and mentally incapable of disobeying Evelyn, and are also driven by a desire that is impossible to resist to show him affection. You fawn over him while you are in his presence, and curse him behind his back, when you regain your senses in the absence of his face and voice.

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhisperToMe on Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:58 pm

I am finally finished! I hope my entrance meets your expectations.((: lol.

WhisperToMe
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:34 pm

this is going to be interesting... there are two Alices... I feel totally incompetent for not noticing before...

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:38 pm

I've noticed lol! I didn't know someone else used that name too. O__O

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:00 pm

Well, then. Evelyn will just have to come up with nicknames for the both of you~ *evil laugh*

Oh, and Evelyn plans on taking one of the girls up to bed with him tonight. Any volunteers? No,it can't be the new Alice.

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhisperToMe on Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:06 pm

*Gasps!* That man whore!
Lol, just kidding. lol.((: I just realized that too...
Though, I could understand, Alice is a pretty name. Haha. Anyways... I don't mind, though, if any of the others characters wants to do it with Evelyn, then they can; personally I don't care what he does with Anna(as long as he doesn't kill her... She would be so pissed at him that she would haunt Evelyn FOREVER! *evil-laughs*) lol.((:

WhisperToMe
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:45 pm

Uh oh! He's going to shack up with one of the females....I'm getting nervous here (sweats uncontrollably o__O)

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aSadisticDoll on Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:53 pm

It can't be the new Alice? ..... YES, I'm safe!!!! YAY!!
Hehe, I didn't notice the Alice thing either until just now. Sorry other Alice ^-^;

aSadisticDoll
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:02 pm

It's totally fine! I'll be willing to share the name, happily. :D

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:58 am

And POSTED :D

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!