Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Inetex: The Fight for Humans Souls

Inetex: The Fight for Humans Souls

a part of “Inetex: The Fight for Humans Souls”, a fictional universe by Shinku122.

Human Souls can do many things.... They can make others stronger, they can power things, and most of all, they can give others supernatural abilities... (5 character slots left!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Inetex: The Fight for Humans Souls”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Inetex: The Fight for Humans Souls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:16 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Inetex: The Fight for Humans Souls"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image ~La de da ~ <3 Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Inetex: The Fight for Humans Souls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby karkat on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:26 pm

Can I please reserve the chain? PWEASE? :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

karkat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:34 pm

Can I reserve the second female worker? 8D I had an internal argument with myself for fifteen minutes before I could decide. -cough-

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:37 pm

@karkat & Renmiri- Sure ^^ XD and lol, I was thinking about either doing the Pen or the Paintbrush, but I couldn't decide so I thought about it the whole time I was creating this (which took forever) and then at the end I decided the pen because I liked the idea of creating an illusionary world >=D

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:41 pm

Also, I just put the character skeletons up ^^

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:57 pm

LOL, I was debating the Book, but then the second female just sort of wrote itself ;D Illusionary worlds.. it'll be cool if our characters faced off ^^

Btw, I just noticed that you're the GM, Shinku. D: HOW DO YOU COME UP WITH SO MANY GOOD IDEAS?! Why you so pro D;

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:11 pm

@Renmiri- XD They probably will at some point in the roleplay.
And I really have no idea why I get all these random ideas O_o I just get this idea and then I'll usually go through this phase of first typing it all up and then I always don't like the roleplay then, and then I delete all of it, and then later on I like the idea again and then I type it all over again and probably start it the second time XD
This roleplay idea took me like forever to type O_O I kept getting stuck on the abilities -.-

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:41 am

Belay this reservation, I realised how in over my head I am...
IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR!!!!!!!

O o

/¯/___________________________
| BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH­­RGH!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Image Image Image Image Image

Sora112112
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparkleshine on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:11 am

Hey! I'm new to this site and I thought I'd apply for a character here. I'm going to make an application for the Book character, seeing as it looks like no one's taken that yet. Hope that it's okay! :)

sparkleshine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby niykin on Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:41 pm

Hey im kinda new so i dont really understand the whole skelton code thingy :P but if like someone could explain id like to be the guitar. ^3^

niykin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby niykin on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:40 pm

i submitted a Character but the skeleton is a little messed up

niykin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:04 pm

@sparkleshine- Ok ^^ I approved them

@niykin- The one thing about yours character profile is that instead of leaving [color=Put your character's Hex code here], you've got to put
Code: Select all
[color=#CD0000]
(you can copy and paste that). It will make the color of the text look like this ^^

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby niykin on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:41 pm

ohhh , ok ill try to fix it up

niykin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby niykin on Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:31 pm

the Soul Seeing Ability for the guitar , can you explain it in a better way , i dont exactly understand >.<

niykin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:53 pm

Can i please reserve Daggers?

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby niykin on Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:00 pm

i figured it out ^^

niykin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:01 pm

Woohoo. FINALLY all done editing~ =D Sorry for that wall of text, Adalyn wrote herself. >.<

Hey Shinku, one question. My character can extract souls, right? Does that mean she can use whatever ability a soul has when she contains them inside herself? o-o

Renmiri
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby niykin on Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:23 pm

On the first female worker in details "Details about the Character:
-Female -Secretly likes on of the Soul Item wielders"

niykin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparkleshine on Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:40 am

Ok, is this game still happening?

sparkleshine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:48 pm

Well, it's been a week and I'm guessing Shinku's character kinda got abandoned, so.. probably not, unfortunately D:

Renmiri
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!