Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

On The Run: The Successful Mutants

On The Run: The Successful Mutants

a part of “On The Run: The Successful Mutants”, a fictional universe by Shinku122.

4 Avian Mutants, all who had grown up in dog cages in a lab, are now living in a cabin in the mountains peacefully after escaping.... however, that's going to change... (full and started!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “On The Run: The Successful Mutants”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] On The Run: The Successful Mutants

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:28 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "On The Run: The Successful Mutants"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image ~La de da ~ <3 Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] On The Run: The Successful Mutants

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:12 pm

Just submitted my character app. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mozag
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:04 am

Can I reserve the fourth avian mutant? :3

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Missing Link on Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:07 am

Please reserve the third hunter for me.

Missing Link
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViviOrunitiaFF9 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:12 am

1. Pease may I reserve avian 3

2. Is this roleplay, by chance, based on the Maximum ride series?

ViviOrunitiaFF9
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Missing Link on Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:16 am

I have submitted my character. :)

Missing Link
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brigitteanncastro on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:03 am

Can I reserve the fourth hunter?

brigitteanncastro
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:47 am

Can I reserve the first hunter?
All the others I wanted were taken :'( *cough*Avian 1*cough*

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brigitteanncastro on Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:02 am

I already submitted my character as fourth hunter :D

brigitteanncastro
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:47 am

I submitted my character, too.
Hope you guys like him!
roleplay/on-the-run-the-successful-mutants/characters/aspen/

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:15 am

Nice app MirrorMirror1498. Just felt like saying, since I play Michael. :) I will enjoy hating you in the near future :)

mozag
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:26 am

I sent in my application for Mutant 4 now. :T

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:19 am

@Everybody that just reserved something- Sure ^^

@ViviOrunitiaFF9- I'm not really sure if it's based off of it, since my sister made it and then published it (which she hasn't ever been on this site before). I'm going to ask her though ^^

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:37 pm

No second hunter yet? Darn...

@Mozag
First of all, your username=interesting
Second of all thanks, I'll enjoy hating you as well :)

(By the way guys, this has nothing to do with the roleplay, but I just got back from spending half the day at the zoo with my friends, talking to animals, hugging walls, and rolling on the ground... I love my friends, haha)

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:43 pm

We could just start already and then hopefully somebody would take the slot during the roleplay and then we could say that she had been sent late. What do you guys think?

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:44 pm

@MirrorMirror1498
Actually mozag is a word I made up during a game of scrabble way back when I was six. I was desperate for a word and I was stuck with a "z". So I did what I had to, and mozag was born. lol. Too bad I didn't get the points for it...

@Shinku122
What would be great! I'd love to start.

mozag
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:56 pm

I will be on in 90 minutes then be on for a few hours if you need me. Just gonna watch a quick movie with the fam.

mozag
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:13 pm

I think I'm going to start the roleplay. I'll do the first post. So currently the time is morning and the mutants will be waking up, and the hunters are like surrounding the cabin and planning to do something. The hunters can pick what they're planning.

Here is the posting format: ^^

Code: Select all
[center][size=200][b]Put name of character here[/b][/size]

Put post here[/center]

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby backtodecember on Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:52 pm

Oh yay I get to be the second hunter =D
This is my very first roleplay on this site... how exciting!!

backtodecember
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:26 pm

How fast do you want this to be right now? >.> Do you want us to go ahead and have conversation or wait for the other people?

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!