Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Masked

The Masked

a part of “The Masked”, a fictional universe by Shinku122.

At Cenral Highschool, there is a group called 'The Masked'. They are the ones who plan a lot of the school activities, but that's not all they do... (one last male character left!!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Masked”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Masked

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LingMM on Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:06 am

haha you should come down and join us xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LingMM
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:25 am

Can't... Aki-Aki won't get out of her shadow until they mention something interesting... Although cherries just miiight do the trick.
*~Nivosity~*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nivosity
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:25 am

Aki is ours! *Hisses*
Image Give him $20 Image Dangos Will Rule over us. Image Can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LingMM on Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:46 pm

lol we can't make anyone join of their own free will....and thus we are the goody two shoes...I should have joined Index, I'm better at playing the b*tch haha

LingMM
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:40 pm

Well that could always be a plot in the future, the queen could possibly switch sides later on in the roleplay for whatever reason she may have? I think it would be a interesting plot twist.

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LingMM on Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:43 pm

lol yea, like somehow or another she starts hating everything/one and betrays them, becoming a rouge or something

LingMM
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:38 am

xD That would be kind of scary though... for the Masked at least. =D

Nivosity
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheAddicted on Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:57 am

Hahaha, that would be odd for the Masked; especially my character the Jack pretty much looks up to her and the King.

TheAddicted
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:59 am

Eek, schism...

Also, Aki-Aki is weird and scary D:

And the Twisted Emperor would appreciate it if Akira stopped calling him Kingpin XD (I personally, don't care and love the nickname...)
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:53 am

o.O Takeshi is so bored... I'm started to feel bad for him. xD

Yeah, he is. Go tell that to him yourself, Cien. I don't want to be yelled at because of the consequences...

Well, obviously - I think that's why Mask-Aki calls him that... =D

Hem...
Last edited by Nivosity on Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nivosity
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LingMM on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:07 pm

@Addict: makes for great drama and a plot twist with a power shift xD

Aki aki is adorable...thats what I personally think xD

LingMM
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:28 am

Great... Now I think Aki-Aki is going to pop out when Shigeru and Eliza are in their own little space XD...

If so, things would get complicated since we think Alice and Aiden are normal students o.o

I will be posting soon.

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LingMM on Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:43 am

Nope I locked out people who aren't in the masked group

LingMM
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:59 am

No, I mean outside... where Mizu is... while we're away XD

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:52 am

xD lol no. But if anyone touches the pie, he's coming out no matter what. Even if he gets ejected forcefully. =D

Nivosity
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LingMM on Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:20 pm

Ahaha cutie aki, and we're going to get the pie now with ciens chara.. And ohhhh I see, yea quick chat post and then we rush back with pastries

LingMM
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:57 am

xD Okay then. I'll see what I can do to get Aki-Aki to finally remember.

=D So the Queen is going to end up betraying the Masked, right? xD I wonder what they'll do when they find out.

Nivosity
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LingMM on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:47 pm

hmm,well it'll all depend on how the story developes, but since people rarely post, I don't think I'll have the change to go through the mental fighting, much less to get to the real betrayal

LingMM
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:04 am

I'm writing a post right now, but it seems that us three are the only ones active?...

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:44 am

Yep. It's basically us now... -goes to write a post for Aki-

Nivosity
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!