Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Souls

Souls

a part of “Souls”, a fictional universe by poeticjustice8012.

Thanks to a special gem, you can see your soul and have gained a new power... You aren't the only one, though, and now you have to fight for your life. Full, no spots left.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Souls”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Souls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:36 pm

Actually, I just want to give my person a mental problem for the kicks. ^^ I know it seems weird, but Zed was one of the most insane characters I've ever had, and he was awesome. I'm still going to give the guy the ability to talk, but I'm thinking bipolar. I mean, just to spice things up.... ^^ He's gonna be fun, in all honesty. Totally confusing and hard to understand, but that's what makes him so awesome! ^^

Anyways... Third person is the easiest for me, so I write in that the most. First person is what most people are comfortable with, but whatever. :P Whatever floats their boat. But yeah, reading my old stuff is painful... And I typed most of it. Geez.... ^^"
Break Me But Never Beat Me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:41 pm

That's perfectly fine! I was just making sure you knew it wasn't absolutely necessary. ^^ That adds to character though. It sounds like it'd be fun to play (and play against) a bi-polar character. Can't wait to see what you come up with! Tabby-cat too. You both make the best characters. T_T

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:04 pm

I lied. I'll post there tomorrow. :P

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:32 pm

Evening guys! How are you all? My effing laptop hates me damnit, I need a new battery and a charger just to keep it running at the moment. I hope to get those two things tomorrow. My yaoi is kinda written from Erik's perspective but in second person. XD I can't wait to read your's poetic! It'll be so much better than mine. >.<

I gotta work on my character for TM, though it's not up yet is it...? I don't know my whole laptop is a piece of crap and only really let me post yesterday before cutting out completely. If I can get it working long enough I need to ask someone what pic/character to use. >.< I have two really awsome ones which I like but I don't know what to use yet.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:43 pm

Tabby! Hello there! I'm great, though it sounds like your laptop is trying to kill you. ^^ And really? There has to be a sense of irony... Or something. I mean, Kira's creator is writing from Erik's POV, and Erik's creator is writing from Kira's POV. And they're both second person. ^^ I want to read yours, Tabby-cat! Mine is ok, so far. I haven't gotten very far, though. Only about three thousand words in.... Yeah, it's gonna be long. ^^"

TM Was put up last night, actually... But yeah, no one has really put their person up, so it doesn't matter. Spec's character is pretty epic, though. ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:03 pm

Awe damnit! *curses like Romano* I can't get my bloody charger to even work now, it doesn't last long without it either. I am actually reluctant to say this but it might be a few weeks before I can get on again. I might have to send my laptop off to be repaired and that takes forever! Which means, I guess I gotta drop out of TM. Especially if I can't even get a character done for it, I mean my sis' laptop is being repaired too. Damnit guys, i'm sorry.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:11 pm

Aw.... Tabby! Don't leave us! Please! What am I supposed to do without Kira? Without your insaneness to make things fun? Spec has someone for you to practice your child-throwing skills! But really? I mean, ouch... Sounds like your laptop really does hate you. Is it really old or just crappy? And I mean, are there any libraries with computers? I mean, stupid question, but I think you get what I'm trying to say... Bleh. TM won't be as insane without you! And it's all about being insane! -cries-

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:01 pm

Try Me

Tabby! Dx Tabby-cat, Tabby-cat, Tabby-kitteeeeen! You can't leave ussss! *squeezes* If you give your laptop to someone to fix and and and can't get on for a bit, th-that's okay! We'll... Hm... I dunno! We can manage. I donno what to do aside from that because last time you left, you couldn't catch up and dropped out anyway. So I don't want you making a character if you can't be part of the RP, that makes no sense... But I...ah...*bursts into tears* TABBYYY! This RP is supposed to be one of my favorites! *sniffs* I can't have it be a favorite if you're not in it! And poetic's character is totally awesome!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:52 pm

Tabby, you are not allowed to simply quit. Spec and I are coming up with evil plans in order for you to join! We won't let you fall behind, don't worry! Besides, we have at least this weekend (and probably Monday) to wait for everyone to enter in their CS.... So yeah! You're being forced to join it, whether or not you want to! What are we supposed to do if you aren't in it? God forbid that Spec and I actually meet other roleplayers... -evil laughter-

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:10 pm

Um well I'm gonna go see someone about my laptop because I kinda need it for college work too. I'll tell you guys tomorrow what will happen, I really wanna join too. Child throwing? Hazzah!

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:28 pm

Yes! Poetic and I are trying to come up with the best evil plans to keep you! Because we lurve you. I don't like meeting new people, Tabby. New people scare me. T_T It's cool if you give your laptop to a shop to work on. Go riiiight ahead. We have plans for that! That's why we're making them, anyway. ^^ And yes, please throw my nephew to Russia. Or China. Or somewhere far away from here. His stupid Bert puppet too.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:42 am

Spec! Post here! We can still keep this alive, right?! I mean, where did everyone go...? (Actually, I am waiting for you to post here, so... ^^")

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:25 pm

I was waiting for some of the "new people" to post. So far it was just the originals. But sure, I can post! ^^

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:27 pm

Spec! I was waiting for you! ^^ No, I made (yet another) Hetalia video. ^^ I'm putting it up now, and I can't wait! I'm probably going to get Sony Vegas, so I'm really excited right now, haha ^^ Also, do you think we should wait for Emotionless (in FLS) or do you just want me to PM you my next post so we can start the one vs one? (Also, several of the new people have posted, just not recently)

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:47 pm

I doubt, at this point, that she's gonna post. It's been a good while. :/ You should probably just go ahead and PM me a response, since I doubt anyone's gonna post anymore anyway. >< Also I really wanna continue!

You made another video? I'm stalking subscribed to you on youtube, so I'll probably see it in the updates. I'll post here now!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:00 pm

Ok, I'll get started on my post! It may take me a while... ^^ And of course you're stalking me. ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:10 pm

Alright! Sorry it took me so long. I posted here. I'll go off and post in BW now, too. I suppose I need to. ^^; I've been lagging!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:15 pm

I sent you the PM, but you can get back to me whenever. I'll go look at your post and figure out what I want to do... I'll probably reply ^^ And yes, post in BW! I've been waiting for you~ (Geez, that sounded a lot eviler then I thought it would. ^^")

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:24 pm

Okay, okay! And can I reply to the PM after posting in BW? I read it and had a mental spasm. xD Chrone's gonna get himself in even deeper crap. Since when doesn't he? Poor Xane, though. *sniffs* There are just so so many things wrong with those two.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:27 pm

Of course you can reply to the PM! It's a 1v1 now, so we don't have to worry about time or anything... So yay, we can go faster! ^^ But of course Chrone is going to make things even worse. I mean, it's his thing. Alongside swearing and beating people up, but whatever. ^^ ChronexXane has to be the most violent pairing I support.... ^^"

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!