Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Mass Effect: Rise of the Machine Gods

Mass Effect: Rise of the Machine Gods

a part of “Mass Effect: Rise of the Machine Gods”, a fictional universe by Eisenhorn.

Several hundred years after the noble sacrifice that Commander Shepard and his team took to stop the Collectors, a new threat has come to bring ruin to the galaxy, and another team has risen to stop them...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mass Effect: Rise of the Machine Gods”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Mass Effect: Rise of the Machine Gods

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DoubleOhSolo_ on Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:22 pm

I'm loving everyone's outraged responses to Solo XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DoubleOhSolo_
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:49 am

I am back from vacation and I see this has become stagnant! >.< I refuse to let a ME RP die!
"...you know we've fuckin' broken down as a society when people just explode in forests." ~Gasmask in The Unexplainable.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:26 pm

I don't want to see things die either, got stuck in PA with the amount of flood water, couldn't keep things moving >.>
Garrus Vakarian: James told me there's an old saying here on Earth: "May you be in Heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead."

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:32 pm

BWAHAHA. Same here! My vacation was flooded out and I come home and my home is surrounded by wetlands now. >_>

We had a recycling bin sitting outside that was overflowing with water to show you how much rain we got in the past week! Stupid monsoon season!

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanick on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:11 am

I hope you guys are still wanting to continue this, and are allowing new blood in?

Sanick
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:21 am

Hey I'll be posting soon Eisen and Cel; sorry things have been quite hectic.

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:22 pm

New blood is more than welcome Sanick, and no worries Soki, post when ya can.

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanick on Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:34 pm

Excellent! As soon as i know if my character is approved, i will start posting.

Sanick
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:15 am

Hey guys im still here! So sorry i havent posted, life has been hectic with going away and trying to sort college out :/ Im still interested in this :)
Never before have so many come together from all quarters of the galaxy. But never before have we faced an enemy such as this. The Reapers will show us no mercy. We must give them no quarter. They will terrorize our populations. We must stand fast in the face of that terror. They will advance until our last city falls, but we will not fall. We will prevail. Each of us will be defined by our actions in the coming battle. Stand fast. Stand strong. Stand together. Hackett out.

conor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:20 pm

Its fine conor, getting busy is understandable. I'll take a look ASAP Sanick.

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanick on Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:49 am

im assuming this is dead?

Sanick
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:59 am

Sorry folks i hadnt posted in a while but i have now :)

conor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chuckles on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:53 pm

Please don't be! I was waiting on more posts of people getting to the ship before I whisked us away to never never-ur, Omega. (assumed that would be my job as the pilot.)

Chuckles
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Novelist Storyteller World Builder Group Theory Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!