Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Ring: sev7enth

The Ring: sev7enth

a part of “The Ring: sev7enth”, a fictional universe by WadeJackel.

An urban legend concerning a cursed, disturbing videotape.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Ring: sev7enth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Ring: sev7enth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:11 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Ring: sev7enth"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Ring: sev7enth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:54 pm

Submitted my character. I'll probably choose the first legend as the origin my character believes in. I'll put the history in later, sorry.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:03 am

Approved SI. Thats good. She might be wrong though :)

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:22 am

ok sent hecate a pm, we will wait two days for a reply, and then begin

Since D was the only one to reference a place the rpg will now take place in the conneticut area, which would mean woods/urban area and similar terrain

We want interactions between characters so they have to all be in the same location, regardless of which legend they personal vouch for, as it is possible that they could be wrong

Im assuming everyone who joined has watched the video already, this is important as your character will need to reference it throughout

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:29 am

Its also important to be familiar with the different versions of the legend, regardles of which you choose to believe in, if indeed your character is a believer :)

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:09 pm

Well everyone feel free to start where ever you want

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HelecateRhapsody223 on Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:07 am

I would start us off but im slightly unsure of how to post...Hmmm, give me a few and I will figure it out.

HelecateRhapsody223
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:02 am

broke the ice and posted

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HelecateRhapsody223 on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:51 am

Well I made my slightly lame post. I wasn't very impressed with it, but oh well, it was all I could think of.

HelecateRhapsody223
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:14 am

looks fine to me, better writing then I could ever come up with

but why is her name oliver? :)

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HelecateRhapsody223 on Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:36 am

Because I dont like the fact that boys have specific names and girls have specific names. Since Im a girl and I have what you would consider to be a boys name.

That and I was going to call her Olivia but then I watched this really weird cartoon with my neice about a pig named Olivia and I was like...Screw that, imma just name her Oliver lol.

HelecateRhapsody223
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myviewing on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:25 pm

Alright, made my first post. I hope it fits with what we should be doing so far. Just to make sure, should I post the details on what the tape shows in the next post or should I allow "The Curse" to do so?

Myviewing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:07 pm

No feel free to describe whats on the tape

The only thing I claim control over is furthering the various versions of the legend and deciding which is the true story, everything else is up to the roleplayers to create

If we have everyone one working on it it will be a lot more dynamic

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:36 pm

Ill have a post in the morning

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:07 am

Here is your first clue, as it were, to which of the versions is true, the true one simply has an aspect to it which the other two do not. Obviously the stories are differnt, two of them simply lack one detail.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:47 pm

Im back :)

Posting

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:00 pm

Im back :)

No one has posted for two weeks, Ill give it a few more days till I close this rpg. Please post.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:32 am

I am closing this RPG, no one seems very interested, no posts for over two weeks. If any of the members want to continue with it, you can PM me.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!