Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Is this Wonderland? Or Dunderland?

Is is Wonderland? Or Dunderland?

a part of “Is this Wonderland? Or Dunderland?”, a fictional universe by Aixulram.

It is many years after the old Alice left. Two more Alices came in and took her place. Now they're splitting apart. They've created their own kingdoms, the Black Kingdom and the Yellow Kingdom. What could possibly ensue? (Still accepting villagers!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Is this Wonderland? Or Dunderland?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Is is Wonderland? Or Dunderland?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:45 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Is This Wonderland? Or Dunderland?"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Last edited by Aixulram on Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Is is Wonderland? Or Dunderland?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:47 pm

**EDIT**
On second thought can I have the march hare instead??
"We can deny our angels exsit. Convince ourselves they can't be real. But they show up anyway. At strange places, and strange times. They can speak through any character we can imagine. They'll shout through demons if they have to. Daring us. Challenging us to fight." - Sucker Punch.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Neru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HelecateRhapsody223 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:50 pm

RhoseRhade456 wants to know if she can reserve the door mouse. (She cant get online right now since she is with me)

HelecateRhapsody223
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:51 pm

Yup, yup, and yuppers!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:04 pm

Submited my character but will edit her a bit more when I can get back on my own laptop. Using my cousins at the moment. ><

Neru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:35 pm

It's okay. ^^ I accepted all the characters. I just hope we get more! :D Feel free to advertise. Also, I added four villager slots, two for each kingdom.

Aixulram
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JakalBrayve52 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:57 pm

May I reserve the White Rabbit?
I will go down with this ship, and I wont put my hands up and surrender!~ White flag.

JakalBrayve52
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:59 pm

Done! ^^

Aixulram
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JakalBrayve52 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:41 pm

Alright! I sent him in. He will be edited later. Since I am at my dads right now and my time on the computer is up.

JakalBrayve52
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:43 pm

That's fine! I accepted anyway, so you can just edit him without worrying if he's accepted or not. ^^

Aixulram
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarineReimine on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:33 am

Do the twins have to me Male/Female, or can they be anything?

MarineReimine
Member for 13 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:57 am

They can be anything, so you don't have to edit your now accepted character! ^^ I'm thinking I'm gunna have to add genders to all of the characters now. Just so we're not uneven.

Aixulram
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HelecateRhapsody223 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:45 am

Oh my gosh! The Orihara Twins~ Gah, you are now the awesomest (Well...fourth awesomest) person alive! *Hands cookie* Fwendz?

HelecateRhapsody223
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarineReimine on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:52 am

*Chomps cookie like a psycho* Of course its the Orihara twins, who better to use? xD Im glad I have found another Kururi and Mairu fan. Even Psyche has more fans then them lol (Me included of course)

MarineReimine
Member for 13 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HelecateRhapsody223 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:13 am

xD I love Psyche he is the cutest thing ever! Me and my sister Rhea always go to Anime Fest dressed up as Mairu and Kururi (We switch every time) xD. But anyways, we are going off topic, next thing you know we will be having a super long discussion about DRRR, so lets take it to PM shall we?

HelecateRhapsody223
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:46 am

For anyone who is viewing this post, I'm giving special permission to create a character designed after Death the Kid. Got that? :D

Aixulram
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheStrange29 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:28 pm

I call Death the Kid! I've got a perfect idea!

TheStrange29
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:45 pm

I love him! XD *is practically jumping for joy that there's a Kid*

Aixulram
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheStrange29 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:56 pm

I aim to please. Now we just have to get a Prince, a Mad Hatter, and some "normal" citizens. This IS Wonderland, I doubt the citizens will be average by any standard.

TheStrange29
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMatthewxHitomiX on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:32 pm

May I reserve the Mad Hatter?
Self-Proclaimed Artist
Writer of Fan-Fiction and Short Stories
Avid Reader of Fantasy and Fairy Tales
Dreamer
Neverland Believer - (I don't want to grow up)
Unique

XMatthewxHitomiX
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!