Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Souls

Souls

a part of “Souls”, a fictional universe by poeticjustice8012.

Thanks to a special gem, you can see your soul and have gained a new power... You aren't the only one, though, and now you have to fight for your life. Full, no spots left.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Souls”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Souls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:18 pm

Alright! Well, I posted in BW (nothing exciting) and replied to your PM. ^^ I feel accomplished for the day. What else do I even really need to do anyway? I think I'm all caught up. Woah, that's...new. Brand new! How weird! xD I'm bored now! I have a ton of homework due by tomorrow though. I suppose I could do that... Meh, nah. I'll go watch Pandora Hearts instead. I tried watching the Halloween episode of Hetalia but I couldn't find it anywhere. T_T

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:21 pm

^^ I read the PM, and I feel so sorry for Chrone... The guy just wants to be with Xane, but he's so angry at everyone else he digs a huge hole for himself... Actually, you gave me an awesome opening, so thank you. But I have to get off and do homework and stuff, so I'll reply tomorrow or Tuesday, coolio? ^^ I also read your BW post, and I'll reply to that later, too. ^^ Watching the Star Wars #1 tonight with neighbors.... They have a five year old son who gives the best commentary ever. ^^ See yah!
Break Me But Never Beat Me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:34 pm

Aw, okay, I can wait for everything. ^^ After wednesday, I get 5 days off due to Jewish holidays, so I can post all I want then. Star Wars? You know, I've never actually watched any of them? I know as much as the next guy, but never watched it. lol Bye-bye!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhisperToMe on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:21 pm

Ahaha, spectrum, you changed it again.(Just realizing it. XD) Anyways... I read through your posts... and I think I might've skipped over it on accident... but where are you guys? In the hotel's restaurant? Also, the other newbies haven't replied for a while... soo... Faith and I are just sitting around bored... lol. Do you mind if I PM them?
"Let me whisper in your ear, let me take your soul~"
ImageImage

WhisperToMe
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:50 pm

@Whisper: The originals are all about to be down in the hotel restaurant area and eat. ^^ But yes, it's totally fine if you want to PM the other newbies. If it turns out we need more, I'm sure that we'll be able to find replacements. Though it would be nice if they stayed around... ^^

@Spec: Really? Never watched Star Wars... Tsk ^^ Nope, I'm going to reply to our 1v1 after this, so just told tight. ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:28 pm

I'm back and about to post in a few moments, I've been busy (with a date, parties, birthdays, ect.) It's been crazy. Yesterday though I got into a car accident. Some girl rear ended us at a red light going 60 because there was a spider in her car. -___- So I got a nice old sore back and neck right now with a headache so I have some free time because I got the day off from school. :D So sorry about the obscene time it took me to post but I'm going to catch myself up and post now. ^^

winged1107
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:40 am

I can only post on my iPod currently due to my laptop needing fixing. I shall try to post here some time or another but I will not have my laptop back until next Wednesday at the least. Sorry to hear that winged, we all understand and take it easy, there is no rush.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhisperToMe on Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:39 pm

It's fine winged((: I am also busy right now, so I will either post tonight or tomorrow. I have a HUGE biology test tomorrow(ten page, 300 questions... I hate my biology teacher) so I need to like, study my ass off to be able to pass the test, so like stated before, I won't be able to post today... though, maybe I can tonight... not sure.

WhisperToMe
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:51 pm

It's cool, people ^^ As long as you post at least once every three days I don't really care, but when you start disappearing for no reason... -twitches- ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:09 am

Poetic, i'll most likely post here later on or tomorrow. I can't always use my sis' laptop, even if she isn't here. XD

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!