Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Journey to the West

Journey to the West

a part of “Journey to the West”, a fictional universe by XxanexiaxX.

An adventure in a post-apocalyptic world to find answers and freedom. (Based of of the video game Enslaved: Odyssey to the west)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Journey to the West”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Journey to the West

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:54 am

I'z be holding off.
Will post eventually, but Swallow doesn't really fit the first-contact type, does he?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanick on Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:02 am

This RP has potential to be pretty good. I'm looking forwrd to meeting each character as we go. Dont forget about Apocalypitc Eden though please. I really enjoy that one as well :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sanick
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:08 am

To hell with it, I'm throwing Swallow in. *~*

Edit: Or maybe fuckin' not, I can't find a decent picture of a Scout mech to know what I'd be working with.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hyper_Dragon on Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:37 am

I wish I could yell like that...

Hyper_Dragon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:49 am

Isn't that a combat mech? Lawl.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hyper_Dragon on Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:52 am

That's a scout mech with blades attached to its arms, as XxanexiaxX described it on the info page.

Hyper_Dragon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:08 am

From what I've seen, that's pretty much a combat in your picture.

I dunno.

She'll clear it up when she sees this, I guess.

The downsides of not having played the game, I guess?

Edit: Perhaps I'm confusing them with a stunner's design.
I'll wing it, and use that as a reference.
What's the worst that could happen, needing to edit it when I Wake up later today?

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hyper_Dragon on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:11 am

if you search "enslaved: odyssey to the west scout" on Google Images, the first picture will be of a blue Stun Mech, the following will be in-game screenshots and eventually the picture I linked to here, named a Scout Mech.

Hyper_Dragon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:12 am

Yeah, I did google that.
Yeah, I did see those.
Yeah, it's 3:12am.
So maybe I'm not as observant as I need to be?

Which also ques this in.
Though the internet is devoid of tone, you sounded like a total ass instead of someone being helpful. XD
Probably just me being tired.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hyper_Dragon on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:15 am

I'm sorry for being an ass, I only wanted to help you :(
If you need other pictures, I can try to dig some out.

Hyper_Dragon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:16 am

Nah nah, I didn't think you really where, it just came across that way because I've been up wayyy to long. XD

You have a history of being helpful, so don't worry.
It was helpful, anyway. :3

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hyper_Dragon on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:27 am

A history of being helpful you say? :D Makes me happy to know that I'm helpful, I try my best to be. If you need help with anything, feel free to ask me. Well, almost anything, I didn't design rockets or invent the internet, but I do have quite some knowledge on many topics, also non-computer related things.

Hyper_Dragon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:38 am

No internet or Rockets, huh?

Well, that's ok, I didn't think you were Al Gore.

(Oh snap. Political pot-shots. Eat it, Gore.)

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hyper_Dragon on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:53 am

Even so, I'm more into computers than my brother, and he often had me fix his PC's, both laptops or dekstops.
My own parents want me to configure their internet connection because they have no idea how it works.

But back to the roleplay, I'm looking forward to your post :)

Hyper_Dragon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:38 pm

Ah! sorry . I'm a terrible GM =[ anyways she's right. That is a scout mech. and the big blue ones are stunners, you think I should put up an image for each mech to clear things up?
ImageImageImageImageImage

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hyper_Dragon on Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:55 pm

You're not a terrible GM :) And yes, some images would be nice.

Hyper_Dragon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:29 am

All is well I updated some pictures, so now you even have an idea of what the world looks like now =] couldn't fins all the mechs but I found some also I'll be adding a few more just for viewable pleasure.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hyper_Dragon on Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:36 pm

Oh, one more thing. You should update the information page with the current characters, letting people exactly how many spots are taken.

Hyper_Dragon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:06 pm

That post of mine wrote itself.

And I know it's completely over-the-top, and flashy.
But I just got done watching Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.

I couldn't help it. xD

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:33 pm

i've seen that movie, used to own

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!