Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Darkstar Chronicles

The Darkstar Chronicles

a part of “The Darkstar Chronicles”, a fictional universe by gaiadarkstar.

Gavilla is a world parellel to Earth where magic is common. Dark forces are gathering and the Queen of Crix has sent out a request for recruits to come and not only protect the weak but put a stop to the fear and bring a little light to the darkness.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Darkstar Chronicles”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Darkstar Chronicles

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:18 am

ya thats good might as well as start the fight
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who You are. - Mewtwo

Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them. -Ed Howe

The first requisite of immortality is death. - Stanislaw J. Lec

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sirk
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:29 am

It would be way too easy if I did it, so I'm not going to, but I'm tempted too have Isilis go-

"Hello Gunther." Pulls out his pistol. "Goodbye Gunther." Fires.

Then again Isilis wouldn't have had anytime to load another shot, so I'll have to do something else.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby popper1066 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:24 pm

so.. who's next to post? i know that sirk has to post to continue my fight, but who else is in this? it has been a week and all..
ImageImage
Bow Before The Swarm...

popper1066
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:42 pm

Well this is Sirk's little side quest so none of the rest of us can really do anything until he posts though he might just expect that once we meet our npc's that we just control them ourselves, but of course I am not sure. I am technically the gm but since this is Sirk's idea and such I want to let him be in charge. It has been really slow a lot recently. It's been a while since Talis has even been here. I really don't want this rp to die like the last one so if anyone has any ideas to get things moving again I would love to hear it.
Worlds without end visualised, sketched, and written. From my mind and imagination to yours.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:13 pm

ahhh well I just might get off my lazy butt and try posting something for the warehouse later today. I was thinking of making a side bit for when Taro went to the library and met Jacky but I wanted to wait until the mage bit was finished before I brought the bounty hunter back in.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:10 am

That would be cool. I don't even know for sure what that group will find at the library. I really don't know for sure why I even had to come to Gershawn. I guess I just didn't think they would go straight to the drow first thing without some kind of help or guidance or something. I still have no idea how they will sneak into menzoberanzan (ugh have no idea how to spell that) and get there book of lore and all that. I am so bad at details I just don't know how much to say, when. I know in general what I want to happen but that doesn't make it easy to figure out how to get there.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:12 am

Sorry got busy with packing stuff so I couldn't get a post in earlier.

as for menzoberanzan *cough* Taro and Isilis *cough* black market connections *Cough cough*

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:12 am

I am pretty dense so vague hints don't really help me much. I have a sort of general idea like the black market people would get the book for us or something but that would spoil the fun.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:14 pm

i was waiting for everyone to post before i countinued on but ash hasn't posted and neither has wake no idea what happened to ash she has been inactive foir a while and i guess you can control you own fights makes it easier but dont make it to easy takes the fun outta it.

Sirk
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:01 pm

I was moving, and don't have reliable net yet. Sorry

AshFisher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:38 am

We are all glad to hear from you though and know you are ok. I hope we can get back in the groove too. I also hope everyone doesn't up and leave like last time. If you are feeling bored please give suggestions on how to make things better before just leaving. I want to actually get somewhere this time.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:15 am

Kinda landed myself in the same position as ash. Trying to find time to post but stuff keeps coming up.

[edit] friggn' A... finally got a moment to myself and its 2:00 in the morning. I'll try to get a post in tomorrow... but to be honest I think I'm starting to lose interest. This Rp has slowed down a lot recently and after Tail and Nana left I just haven't had much to do with Isilis.

I might 'retire' the pirate for a short while and just have Taro be the guy to pop in and out as a sort of 'occasional ally but with ulterior motives' till I can work interest back up again.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:25 pm

I feel so terrible. I have done almost nothing about this rp and feel like it is dying just like the original. I just have no clue how to run things well and keep writing myself into a corner where I don't know what to do next. Talis was supposed to help but I haven't heard from him in a long time. Maybe I am just not cut out to be a gm but I love being in charge and being able to run my own story. I just wish I was better at it. I don't want this to die, please don't just leave before we get anywhere, though at this point I am unsure as to where exactly I was hoping to go.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:02 am

(double post ><)
Last edited by AshFisher on Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AshFisher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:14 am

Hey all! I'm back!! I had to move again, and can use my sisters computer. I noticed I missed a lot, can anyone give me quick sum of what has happened?

@Gaia-I think your doing a great job at being GM

AshFisher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:52 am

Well yet again it seems like everyone abandoned the rp again. I hadn't even checked it in over two weeks. I have become addicted to facebook games recently. I really would like to continue this but if the others aren't coming back we can't keep it going with just two people. It seems like no matter what I do I can't keep people interested long enough to even get to the meat of the story. We only ever seem to barely get started and then it all falls apart. I am just so unsure of what to do to make things better. I am glad, Ash that you think I am doing a good job. We will see if the others feel the same.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!