Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Altaea Saga: Song of the Ancients

Altaea Saga: Song of the Ancients

a part of “Altaea Saga: Song of the Ancients”, a fictional universe by Mr D.

What is the truth behind the world of Altaea?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Altaea Saga: Song of the Ancients”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Altaea Saga: Song of the Ancients

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr D on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:46 am

Well, it looks like the current crew are AWOL, so for the benefit of anyone paying attention I'm going to look for new players. If you aren't planning on continuing I'd appreciate it if you abandon/delete your character to open up space on the character page and I'll write your characters out of the story somehow.
There was a signature here.

It's gone now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr D
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:52 pm

Figured it best to come and say hello to all here, now that I have been approved and posted :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JessicaOblivious on Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:23 pm

Question about this; what are the slots open? Along with how many are open?
For some odd reason I can not find a Role Play in which I can create a character I want.
Maybe link me to the characters open? Or just tell me about this Role Play a bit?

JessicaOblivious
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PixieCP on Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:05 am

XianEvermor, if you can message me any particulars Inali would come across about Ishtar, that would be pretty handy. :)

PixieCP
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:32 pm

Jack makes me laugh. He is like a big kid, bored and needs something shiny to entertain him.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PixieCP on Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:05 am

I'm kinda patching an idea of what Ishtar was meant to be from the Wiki and what I could remember of past posts since my internet was having a spaz and wouldn't let me back track to reference anything. What I've managed to spin doctor is totally retconnable, if I've managed to goof it up.

PixieCP
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:52 pm

I'll see if I can remember exactly what I had in mind when I wrote that in. D: Hopefully I'll have something on the board tonight, I've just been super busy these past few weeks.

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr D on Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:13 am

Xian. Good to hear you're back. We're going to need you to post soon if your character is to continue though.

Also, I'm finally able to clear the character list of all the redundant profiles. I've eliminated all our absent members. If somehow you feel your profile was deleted unfairly then PM me and we can discuss it, but given how I only deleted profiles for players who haven't posted in the last few weeks I think we should be fine.

Mr D
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zhill on Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:48 pm

Well, contrary to what I told Mr. D, I have decided to jump back in here.

I have been away for a while and honestly Erdu as a character is a bit of a mystery to me. But I am determined to relearn him and get to where I can reinsert myself into this.

I imagine I will be jumping back into the followon RP as well, but one thing at a time.

Thanks

zhill
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PixieCP on Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:21 am

Have some of the posts gone missing from the story?

PixieCP
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr D on Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:32 am

I don't think so. Which ones are you talking about?

Mr D
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PixieCP on Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:36 am

I'm certain that the latest chunk of story is missing, where Inali's followed Eria and co down to the unsorted collection and some grumpy scholar's showed up and given Onatha a terrible scare. o.O Or perhaps the site isn't liking my account at the moment.

PixieCP
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr D on Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:44 am

Hmm, no. I can still see it. It's on the last page now since the site switch around. In case you weren't aware of the new format.

I've been waiting for Xian to post in the meantime. But I might have to just jump in when I get back from work.

Mr D
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PixieCP on Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:49 am

Ah yes, now I see it. Derp. Hrm. I kinda really want Inali to sweep in there and crush the man with her ability to feel the world and magic in particular (Dude, you don't even have a scrap of the power needed for using that scroll, why so pissy about finding it.) But then again I want to keep her seperate for now and capable of doing her own little heebyjeebies without creeping out the party.

PixieCP
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zhill on Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:46 am

After thinking about it, I have decided to modify my last post such that it reflects my departure. I just figure there is no point breaking up the current flow of things with a departure post at this point. So go back and read my last post, which is on pg 15 of the ic thread, if you want.

I was going to be ducking out anyway, Im just making that much much sooner than later. I have enjoyed running with all of you and will look forward to future runs in the Altaea universe or elsewhere.

Thanks

zhill
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:04 pm

No rush from my side.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr D on Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:41 pm

Sorry I haven't replied in a while. Everything suddenly came at once (moving, new job etc) so I've barelyhad time to sit down and write a post. (Then again I don't think anyone here is expecting break neck pace from this RP by now.)

Mr D
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:01 pm

Wow that is a lot all at once! Hope getting settled in the new home and new job is going well.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr D on Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:45 pm

OK. I posted at last if anyone's still around.

On top of work and training we still don't have internet here, so I'm hard pushed to find time to post. Once that's sorted though I should be able to post at least a little more regularly since I have a bit of free time in the evenings.

Mr D
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:48 pm

Sounds good and I am still here.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!