Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

On The Run: The Successful Mutants

On The Run: The Successful Mutants

a part of “On The Run: The Successful Mutants”, a fictional universe by Shinku122.

4 Avian Mutants, all who had grown up in dog cages in a lab, are now living in a cabin in the mountains peacefully after escaping.... however, that's going to change... (full and started!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “On The Run: The Successful Mutants”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] On The Run: The Successful Mutants

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:24 pm

@AthenaUndying- Well, I usually like to have about half the characters post before we get quicker ^^ So when another person posts we can speed it up.
Image ~La de da ~ <3 Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:17 pm

Okay, thank you! ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brigitteanncastro on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:30 am

I will just wait for the other hunters to post before I post, I am the youngest of them all anyway~

brigitteanncastro
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViviOrunitiaFF9 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:52 am

There, I've made my first post. hop no-one minds what I've done with my character.

ViviOrunitiaFF9
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:49 pm

I'll post! I'm supposed to be practicing my flute, but it can wait... nobody needs to know, haha. :)

EDIT: Okay, I posted...sorry it sucked so much, haha. Can't be helped, I guess. :) It'll get better...I hope.

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:27 pm

Posted. I hope it's ok. :)

mozag
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brigitteanncastro on Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:33 am

I hope that you guys will like Luna~ :D

brigitteanncastro
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:21 pm

@All the Hunters- Since the hunters have a hideout somewhere near the cabin of the mutants, the Hunters can capture one or two of them and bring them there or such.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:38 pm

That's cool. Also, we aren't killing anyone this soon right? On how powerful are the hunters compared to the mutants? In other words, how many hunters would it take to capture a mutant, or how many would it take to kill one? Thanks.

mozag
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:55 pm

@Mozag- Well, the Hunters each have their own supernatural abilities, and then the mutants are very, very good at fighting, and then they can also fly and such. So it's pretty much equalled out, and yes none of the hunters will be killing anyone soon. And it depends on how strong the mutant is on killing it.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceoftheHunters on Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:16 am

Can I do an extra role? Like one of the male scientists or something?
Life is like a rose, the more it opens, the more you become beautiful XD

PrinceoftheHunters
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!