Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Is this Wonderland? Or Dunderland?

Is is Wonderland? Or Dunderland?

a part of “Is this Wonderland? Or Dunderland?”, a fictional universe by Aixulram.

It is many years after the old Alice left. Two more Alices came in and took her place. Now they're splitting apart. They've created their own kingdoms, the Black Kingdom and the Yellow Kingdom. What could possibly ensue? (Still accepting villagers!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Is this Wonderland? Or Dunderland?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Is is Wonderland? Or Dunderland?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:38 pm

Great idea! Yes you may!

Edit: Also, make sure your character has an icon. I can find one for you, but you HAVE to have one. Thank you! ^^
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:52 pm

Okay, people! Once this character gets in, we're starting! The villagers can come in at any time.

Edit: Or not. T.T We still don't have a prince.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:56 am

Hello?

This roleplay seems quite interesting. ^^ If you'd have me, I'd like to be able to roleplay the prince. I'll try to have my character up in the next couple of hours, if you would like.

Anyways, right. What nationality would you prefer that names are from? Do you have any preference?

And as the Prince is the Princess' twin, do they have a surname that they share?

Thanks. And double thanks for answering my questions. =D
*~Nivosity~*

Nivosity
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:05 am

1. I don't have a preference for names.
2. I didn't put a surname on my character, but you can if you like.

Thanks for joining! ^^ BTW: Is your picture a fox or a Jolteon? :P

Aixulram
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:39 am

xD Okay, thanks for the answers.

And my picture is apparently a kitten, but it's not that obvious. xD

Nivosity
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:54 pm

The message is sent out! You may start posting!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!