Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Wyld Hunt

The Wyld Hunt

a part of “The Wyld Hunt”, a fictional universe by Irish Wolf.

When Midsummer's eve comes, the Fey gather to hunt the man creature. Can you survive the night?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Wyld Hunt”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Wyld Hunt

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Darklord on Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:21 pm

Both Cady and I are moving into college in the next week and we are both very busy packing and stuff at the moment. I am certain she will post as soon as she can though. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Darklord
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wakeangel on Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:17 am

Sweet. Good luck you two!
Signature and Avatar by the amazingly awesome RecAgenda

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

wakeangel
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vasa o souls on Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:57 pm

just hoping for an update, i am now set up in School and have been waiting to see a response. i need the other angel to post before i can as i am lost in her mist. i am really hoping this doesn't die

please guys
Up from the sea, from underground
Down from the sky, they're all around
They will return: mankind will learn
New kinds of fear when they are here

~~ the Carol of the old ones
They will reclaim all in their name;
Hopes turn to black when they come back and
Madness will reign, terror and pain
Woes without end where they extend.

~~ the Carol of the old ones

vasa o souls
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wakeangel on Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:23 am

I know I'm not the angel you're looking for, but i'm still here, vasa. Don't want this to end either.

wakeangel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vasa o souls on Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:07 am

thank you angel it's nice to see anyone else is keeping an eye on things with me. also reminds me, can i use your character as a god of my RP world, i'm finally getting around to it cosmology and i like your character for the lady of darkness.

vasa o souls
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wakeangel on Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:10 am

This pleaseth me, Chosen. I consent to wreak havoc upon thy planes of existence.

I know that Harlequin is still here, and I would assume that Wolf is, too. I really couldn't say for sure about anyone else.

wakeangel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vasa o souls on Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:11 pm

while in that case I would ask that if no response is made by the end of the weekend (which I wont be around for) that I be allowed to play god out of the fog so at least I might post and move on in the story... and maybe draw some people back while i'm at it.

vasa o souls
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wakeangel on Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:58 am

Permission granted. If cady returns I'll work with her on a re-entry point.

wakeangel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vasa o souls on Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:27 am

alright i posted a while ago but im not seeing any activity... anyone out there... :(

vasa o souls
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vasa o souls on Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:44 pm

HELLOOOOOO!!!!!!!......... *weep* no ones home i guess .... and now im talking to myself in this big open space waiting to be filled with ideas and scenarios full of fantasy and ready to be used to create a world for those to chose to escape the world through their ability to read and write.... :( but apparently i've been left alone in the emptiness.... now what shall i fill it with.... ... ... ... i've got it..... Pirates ninjas and robots battleing to the death over a comic feild of stars space ships and black holes..... oh yea.... and a giant sign saying "the game"

vasa o souls
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:28 am

First of all, I'd like to apologize for my inactivity for the better part of the last two months. Between getting ready for college, moving in, meeting new people, looking for a new job, gaining new responsibilities, and most obviously my school work load, my spare time and muse have escaped me.

Secondly, now that I’ve settled in a bit, and gotten a handle on my first round of papers and projects, I'd like to get back in the saddle a bit. I just posted, and I think I can realistically commit to at least 1 post a week if I force time into my schedule for a couple of the games. This one is very much one I'd like to write in again if anyone else is still willing to write here.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harlequin Smile on Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:08 pm

Okay. This is good. People are still around. Ninja, I'ma sent a PM to the Darklord, see what's doing with him. If he's still around, then I think I'll wait on his post to respond to yours. If not, I'll have something up in the next couple days.

Lets get this thing rollin' again!

Harlequin Smile
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vasa o souls on Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:57 am

thank you, thank you, thank you.... im glade to see some people return to the game *jumps for joy*

vasa o souls
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harlequin Smile on Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:27 am

Right them. Like I said, I sent a PM to the Darklord and I know he read it within 24 hours of it being sent. There's been no answer, so I'm technically godmodding by forcing his hand, but it's either that or we sit here all day doing nothing.

If this is an issue for anyone, get back to me and I'll see what I can do.

Harlequin Smile
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vasa o souls on Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:03 pm

just one question so maybe i can post and get this moving again. where is Jack in relation to the camp... more specifically would some one with say enhanced hearing be able to here the short scream if they where in the camp.

vasa o souls
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vasa o souls on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:16 am

alright well irish if this ever becomes active again FB message me and ill come back...

vasa o souls
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!