Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A Farewell To Kings

A Farewell To Kings

a part of “A Farewell To Kings”, a fictional universe by Penny Pincher.

The land of Briliron is thrown into chaos (worse, this time around) as revolts spring up to topple monarchies around the world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Farewell To Kings”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] A Farewell To Kings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Penny Pincher on Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:13 pm

Sounds pretty crafty, Wheatley. I'm fine with it, as long as the generals aren't invincible or what-not.
Haggling, saving money, and being greedy since 1995.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Penny Pincher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BumblingImbecile on Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:41 pm

Sorry I don't have thumbnail, I used my iPhone to type out that sheet. I hope I can just edit one in.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BumblingImbecile
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Penny Pincher on Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:19 am

BumblingImbecile is approved.

Dark, please remove the telepathy part from your character sheet and you will be all set for approval.

Penny Pincher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkPhoenix on Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:22 pm

Alright, I edited the sheet, however I did add the skill of reading people. It is not the same as telepathy, seeing as the person reads the other person's body language and emoticons.

DarkPhoenix
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Penny Pincher on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:12 pm

Perfectly acceptable. Nothing wrong with being observant.

Intro post is up now that I think we have enough people. Post away, Warlords, Pirates, and Neutrals.

Penny Pincher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:31 pm

Sorry my post aired on the long side. ^^;
But I kinda wanted to get it all out at once, instead of breaking it up into a few smaller posts.
It's kind of like the prologue to her whole warlord journey thing, I promise the next post won't be so...Long.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonstruck on Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:08 am

I did my first post and edited it to fit your post a little better pennypincher! I hope that it's acceptable. :)

Moonstruck
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wheatley on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:51 pm

Hey Haze! I`m gonna submit my charry in a couple of hours. Can I still do that thing (Battle) with the lowest level general involved? Maybe Zena (the general-Barbarian) would have been eating at an inn, relaxing as the bandits had their fun, heard the triumphant cheers and thought it was her ¸"soldiers" celebrating. Then she sees you, battle happens, Tain could come in as well.

Still up for it or Nah?

Wheatley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:17 pm

Sounds great Wheatley!
To be honest, I was hoping for something along those general lines.

Edit: Yey Zetta.
I sort of figured Rania and Train would somewhat get along.
Either that or he'd hate her for being similar competition and attempt to kill her on sight,

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetta on Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:38 pm

Heh. General lines. I see what you did there. :P

And yeah, Tain is basically gonna keep tabs on Rania. He actually knows how much he'll need a proper person to rely on for all the people-stuff. He can organize a network of spies, but he knows that if he builds a kingdom around secrecy, it's no better than the current state of affairs in Kaelath.

Basically, the situation's mutually advantageous for both of them.
fisssh

Zetta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:47 pm

Oh god, that's probably one of the worst puns(I don't do many) I've done in a long time.
And I didn't even realize it till you pointed it out, Zetta. XD

It would be very mutually advantageous, mostly because though she may be able to kill some bandits and give a rousing speech, possibly implement a new system of justice..The whole keeping the kingdom safe and a military working and keeping tabs on all the other kingdoms...Yeah.
She won't hesitate to castrate poor Train if he gets in the way of her political ideals though(She's really not that violent, it just sounds good.).

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetta on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:39 pm

I do puns all the time, so I catch 'em pretty quickly.

And yeah, that's where spy networks and underground storehouses will probably help.

Also, it's Tain. But Tain with a stain on a train would be kinda cool. Except that I doubt that most places in this RPs have trains.

Zetta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:59 pm

Sorry about the misspell, happens when I don't pay attention. ._.
If you're a fan of/have played the Gears of War series, twenty points to you for at least one(subtle) Cole Train-Tain reference within the RP. >.o

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BumblingImbecile on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:38 pm

I'm starting to feel that I should've put my character in Kaelath.

BumblingImbecile
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetta on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:54 pm

You could always have him hop and a ship and come to Kaelath.

Oh, and Hazeon, I haven't really playing Gears of War. Well, I have played it with friends, but that's multiplayer and I spent more time singing into the mic.

Zetta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:00 pm

@ Zetta: singing in public games?
You got raged at by the tryhards, didn't you. xD

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Penny Pincher on Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:20 pm

Busy, busy, busy. Apologies for the wait, I'll have a post up soon.

Penny Pincher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wheatley on Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:46 pm

YEAH! Finally. Made. My. Character.

WOOOOOOO! Take that homework and reality!

Nows I'm a go to sleep! :D Penny, feel free to PM if I've described anthing wrong in the history :S

Wheatley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wheatley on Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:24 pm

Why do I feel like I've killed the OOC? D:

Wheatley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonstruck on Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:53 pm

Lol, I thought your last comment was funny! ;) Perhaps no one feels they can top it is all.

Moonstruck
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!