Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mastermind

Mastermind

a part of “Mastermind”, a fictional universe by Spectrum.

When your memory has been taken from you, your imagination will subconsciously work on its own, manipulating the space around you, creating a world all your own here in the asylum... Once you're in, can you get out?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mastermind”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Mastermind

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:16 pm

^^ Haha.... Yeah, I'm not a total perfectionist or a germaphobe. Mostly. I mean, I have my own special way of doing things. And I spaz. But whatever. ^^ (I love how we're talking about how crazy we are... I mean, really.) ^^
Break Me But Never Beat Me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:32 pm

@Tabby-cat: I'm not worried about getting sick! But um. Well, yeah, I am! But I just... Okay, let me put it the same way I say it to everyone else, except I can't give the example I give there because I can't physically touch any of you. When someone touches you, you can physically feel where their hand just was! D< I don't care if those are nerves or hairs or what! To me, they are germs! And you can feel them there, then they start to spread across the area unless you quickly wipe them off with a piece of cloth or something! Then wash it later! D< *crawls back to my bubble* There's nothing wrong with me. T_T

AND. I CANNOT. POST HERE. BECAUSE. I'M WAITING. FOR. MACI-CARE. MISS. MACI. D< Who is busy. I guess. Right? It seems anyway. *rampages*

Sorry, I just got done watching episode 7 of Drrr! Where it's basically Shizuo's history. I was spazzing the entire time about how great he and Izaya are. xD Izaya's such a troll. Then there's just Shinri who's just there. Smiling. In the background. He makes me laugh too. xD

@Poetic: Why of course! What else would we talk about!? Go post in HH!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:32 am

Aw fine Specs, well I don't allow myself to be touched anyway. I hope Maci comes back soon, I wanted to get some serious RPing in before college. D: I'll hardly have any time when i'm at college, I have to work in shows which means after and late at night college. As well as holidays and weekends! Ah well... *drags self to post somewhere else*

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:21 pm

Aw crap. Maci's taking too long. Scratching that idea. I'm gonna post so nobody leaves. >< Sorry for the wait everybody!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:18 pm

Okay okay okay I will definitely post tomorrow! I just have a ton of homework the pass couple of days, but mark my words it shall be done!!!

Muto is insane hahaha!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:36 pm

Lovely ♠ wrote:Okay okay okay I will definitely post tomorrow! I just have a ton of homework the pass couple of days, but mark my words it shall be done!!!

Muto is insane hahaha!

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:32 am

Sooooooo...
You people still in this, or is this officially dead?
Bloodied Terra, a world created by human frailty or maybe by our own greed? A world dominated by ideologies and wars, conflicts everywhere. In this world a story takes place, the story of a man who would become the savior of Human Kind.

Join in, and help decide the fate of the world, as the greatest web of lies and fatalities in human history unfold. Hide those too weak in spirit and shield those who cannot fathom the greatness of this cobweb of destiny, for the Bloodied Terra will soon unfold.

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:23 pm

I'm still in it, I was waiting for Specs or someone else to post. :/

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:34 pm

I'm in.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:53 am

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I will try my best to post tonight!

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spiral Thoughts on Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:06 am

Curses. This is the first rp I have found that seemed worth joining since I joined two-three weeks ago but I can't post as often as this rp requires. Nice concept GM...grr time constraints.
Sooner or later, every writer births a killer.

Spiral Thoughts
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!