Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Naruto The Ninja World

Naruto The Ninja World

a part of “Naruto The Ninja World”, a fictional universe by Emily3456.

It's been 50 years since Naruto's time. The Uchiha clan is the back along with new one's, Genin have been put into teams of 3 and are building their way but to the Chuunin exams..what could go wrong?( new charcters welcome but were starting)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Naruto The Ninja World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Naruto The Ninja World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minibear on Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:32 pm

Hey emily, so are you going to be making the akatsuki leader as well? I saw you are listed as that on the home page, but since you are also playing the nine tailed jinchuriki for safire I was wondering if you would need someone else to take over as akatsuki leader. I just offer because I know I could handle two characters at once if need be. And because I am a naruto freak and would have no trouble playing another akatsuki hahaha just let me know!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

minibear
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightshade10 on Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:53 pm

@mini, sorry if you didn't want me writing (thinking) about amaterasu, just wanted to put something in to use words hahaha. seriously though let me know and i will edit it out.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nightshade10
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jjohn8171 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:05 am

I will go for second in command.

jjohn8171
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!