Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Summer Camp 101

Summer Camp 101

a part of “Summer Camp 101”, a fictional universe by Wolfy Girl.

A group of pro surfers open up a surf school on the coast of Hawaii, and encourage you to join, who knows, maybe you'll find a hidden talent...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Summer Camp 101”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Summer Camp 101

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolfy Girl on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:44 pm

Your Character sheet, please copy, paste and fill this in :

Name :

#Meanings

Name : (Your characters name)
Surf Stage : (Beginner to Pro)

#Example

Name : Chloe Herd
Surf Stage : Pro

Got it? :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wolfy Girl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Summer Camp 101

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BunnyWabbit on Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:18 pm

Name: Angelina Lopez
Stage: Beginner

Sorry about the typo in my character's profile, it's meant to be Angelina with an N, not Angelica with a C.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BunnyWabbit
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolfy Girl on Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:16 am

BunnyWabbit wrote:Name: Angelina Lopez
Stage: Beginner

Sorry about the typo in my character's profile, it's meant to be Angelina with an N, not Angelica with a C.

Its fine ;)

Wolfy Girl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BunnyWabbit on Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:40 pm

When do the characters start the camp?

BunnyWabbit
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BunnyWabbit on Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:49 pm

I might not get a chance on the cpu til Tues. :( Sorry

BunnyWabbit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:52 pm

Is there still room? ^^
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolfy Girl on Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:13 am

yup. Sorry, i dont really check occ much.

Wolfy Girl
Member for 13 years

Re: Summer Camp 101

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KitKit on Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:19 pm

Hey guys, its Wolfy here, yes I know this is a different profile but due to some issues I've decided to switch over. So back to the role-play, since most of you have been inactive for a while I decided to boost the story for a bit and get the role-play going. There has been a fire at the restaurant Chloe and don where in and some new arrivals have joined. The rest is for you to decide, adios!

- Wolfy Girl

KitKit
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadetree76 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:57 pm

There still room in this Rp?

Shadetree76
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:49 am

I know I'm more then late but id really love to join this rp, it was highly reccomended by my friend and it looks fun. I sent in my charr sheet already...please except it. :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BunnyWabbit on Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:40 pm

Aw, I thought the roleplay died and I went inactive soon after :( Any chance I can start back up? I have no clue where the story is at. Anyone know how many in-ropleplay days have passed since I left?

BunnyWabbit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KitKit on Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:19 pm

Yes yes, plenty of room! A few main events:

- Donny was shot and sent to hospital
- Joey was taken to prison for shooting Donny
- Mostly everyone is inside the first aid hut, with injuries.

It has died down a little, but please get this running again.

KitKit
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BunnyWabbit on Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:57 pm

What just happened? Everyone randomly left :o

BunnyWabbit
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!