Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Illusion: Lies and Truths

Illusion: Lies and Truths

a part of “Illusion: Lies and Truths”, a fictional universe by GK061490.

A catastrophic experiment divides the world into two aspects: Silhouettes and Mirages. War rages between the two faction and the world is in the verge of destruction. The world's only hope now rests on the Truth.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Illusion: Lies and Truths”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Illusion: Lies and Truths

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:10 am

I should be submitting one soon! ><

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:29 am

Good to hear! I'll review him/her ASAP.

Also, I made a couple of art pieces for the RP. Check them out in the posting area.

I've also decided that chapters in this RP will be called "Questions". How else will you find the absolute truth if you won't ask questions? XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GK061490
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:54 am

Art piece looks cool o= Nice job.

Whats taking me a while is all the good anime pics I come across are red.. just when I needed blue ><

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:40 am

I'm making mine tonight :D
and im kinda having the same problem as Valkyrie here... they are all red D:
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:51 am

Well you could try searching konachan if you're making a girl. You'll find some guys there too, but there's a lot less.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:36 am

Submitted my charrie =3 Still searching for a theme song but pretty much done o\

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:50 am

Here's a tip for finding pics.

You could visit Zerochan.net and search for either Blue or Red. You can find hundreds of pics of characters that are red or blue themed. ^^

EDIT: I've checked your character Valkyrieknight and she's okay with me. Approved!

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:48 am

Your character has been approved JokerofSpades.

Still waiting for the others to submit their characters.

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:09 am

Have you pmed them a reminder..? Maybe they forgot :S Just a suggestion if you haven't.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:11 am

I did, yesterday actually.

Well I guess I'll give it another shot.

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:46 am

Helecate and Reianna has officially dropped out of the RP so we have one Silhouette and one Mirage Spot available.

Bumping this RP again!

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedRaine on Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:11 am

Perhaps it'd be best to start? As well as make a roleplayers wanted topic. It'll be easier to attract others with an ongoing story? If we take too long we might end up losing more people than ideal ><
~Still trying to fit all of my dreams in a pokeball.

RedRaine
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:28 am

Yeah you're right, Red. Our truth will probably finish her character later.

I'll be starting the RP tonight.

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:00 am

Well, I made the first post everyone. Feel free to jump in now. ^^

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:50 pm

I was looking over the characters and noticed that Andrew Layton is a Mirage, yet he is placed in the Silhouette category...

Yet after further reading, I believe there may be a typo, since i'm pretty sure Andrew is a Silhouette.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:03 pm

Not quite sure what to write as a citizen.. just doing anything in Sodom?

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:21 pm

my first post is kinda lame, but i had nothing really to go on :p

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:03 am

@Joker:

Gack has corrected that error

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:58 am

Should I wait for people to make their intro posts, or should I respond and just go ahead of them?

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:21 pm

I think it would be better to reply now.

GK061490
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!