Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Heart's Glow

Heart's Glow

a part of “Heart's Glow”, a fictional universe by Monochrome.

Six normal, girls. Six high status Princes. Pink, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue... The Princes will have to marry one of the girls, the colour girls, but... is that the on they'll fall for?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Heart's Glow”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Heart's Glow

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:47 pm

First part of the ideas fine, but the second part seems to rely heavily on the girl's logic being equal to that of their counterparts from a cliched movie that came out in the 80s. Then again, I have no idea what date this is supposed to be taking place on so maybe it is the 80s.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:45 pm

D: Ah. forever alone. what can Sahpire do? I don't want to follow Roy and be a creep, but She has to get him to fall for her somehow! I don't even know where everyone is! :( Help please!
Let's Carpe the Hell Out of This Diem

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeroValour on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:42 am

@ Cryptic Angel: No worries, I'll have my character hear your music and come visit. Sound good?

HeroValour
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:30 pm

why is everybody falling for Roy... -.-
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeroValour on Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:50 pm

@ Joker: It's not everyone, just two of the girls. However, he is a little popular with everyone. It would be interesting if one of the brothers or girls disliked/hated him.

HeroValour
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:26 pm

Darius doesn't really like him xD Not sure if it is just annoyance (Older bros do that.) or jealousy (the dude can sweet talk better than he can! :O)

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:06 pm

@Hero: D: I'm waiting to see if Roy responds to Saphire's playing, just so you know.

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeroValour on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:13 pm

@ Cryptic-Angel: Sorry I was giving time for Aderia to responded to Roy, but I'll just post instead. Sorry

HeroValour
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:12 pm

@hero: Its okay. I was just getting bored and I wasn't sure if you saw it or not. ^-^'' I know she sounds.. desprate? (hope not) I just don't know where Phillip is and I don't have a reason to talk to anyone else yet.

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Silence on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:48 pm

I may have to drop this... I dont have time for it. Roy can fall for Saphire. Sorry all.

The_Silence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMatthewxHitomiX on Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:08 am

I felt like ruining the moment, just something Matthew would do I think.
Self-Proclaimed Artist
Writer of Fan-Fiction and Short Stories
Avid Reader of Fantasy and Fairy Tales
Dreamer
Neverland Believer - (I don't want to grow up)
Unique

XMatthewxHitomiX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoftDusk on Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:46 pm

sorry if i take like forever to reply. im kinda on vacation but i'll still be writitng/checking in. im not ditching like those lame-oh'zzzzzzz (i added extra z's for affect...) I'm gonna have dusk fall for Darius (i typed in roy on accident last time but i edited it so dont worry).

SoftDusk
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:10 am

Cool beans :D

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!