Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Big City Dreams

Big City Dreams

a part of “Big City Dreams”, a fictional universe by Imagine That!.

LITERATE.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Big City Dreams”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Big City Dreams

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:43 pm

Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee darling >:)<3

And thank you Imagine! :D, I'll get started on him right away. Was everyone else having issues with RPG today?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sarcasm
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:48 pm

I'd been trying to access it for an hour or so. :|
"Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:53 pm

Alright, I thought it was just me xD.

I was just like about to throw my computer of the veranda :D.

Sarcasm
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:59 pm

LOL omg, same feeling. 'cept I'd been trying to study and it was just bugging me all throughout. @-)

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:28 pm

;D. Computer tossing buddies!

I feel bad for my poor refresh button....

Sarcasm
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:48 am

I had to walk away from my laptop just to make sure I didn't punch it :)
The role of Jesse's sister has been filled!
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:26 am

Yeah, me too. I was super-pissed, because all the while I was trying to fix Christine, it would screw up when I hit submit and the changes didn't save. Luckily, I copied and pasted it to a word document, but still, after the fifth time of copying and pasting and it still wouldn't go through, I wanted to punch something. Fortunately, I did. Unfortunately, that something was my dorm room wall. -_-" There goes my damage deposit.
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:02 am

Any more advances on this yet? :)

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:53 pm

Sorry I haven't followed through! Really early revision's caught up with me.

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:12 pm

That's okay m'lovely. Do you still want Jesse's spott? :)
I'mma hoping so!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:37 pm

Oh, defo! ;D

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:53 pm

I hope Jesse and Ashton get submitted and approved soon. I wanna start this! :)

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:03 am

YAYZ <3
And I hope so too, Twili :)

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:32 am

OMG I just found Immy and Chris's biggest difference: Horror films. Immy doesn't like them, and Chris is obsessed with them XD I love it!

EDIT: Are we ever gonna get the other characters? :'C

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:51 am

I don't knowwww :(

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:21 am

Sorry, sorry, dears. :(
I've almost got it done, but am stuck with appearance and personality. Can't find the perfect pic yet. @_@

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:25 am

That's okay lovie :)
I know you're working on him; I have faith in 'chuuuu!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:52 pm

Hmmm....any word on Ashton?

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:59 pm

Hmmm....any word on Ashton?

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:36 pm

I'll message her :)

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!