Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Battle of the Fallen

The Battle of the Fallen

a part of “The Battle of the Fallen”, a fictional universe by NasiaWords.

These kids don't know about their powers, abilities or half their lineage. But on their 16th birthdays, they are about to find out, and be chased down.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Battle of the Fallen”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Battle of the Fallen

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:36 pm

If no ones applied for it yet, I'll be the devil. Most of my recent characters have been the big bad so why not add another? ^_^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:52 pm

Hey...I know you! :P Glad to see someone's interested in the position...because, as I've told Nasia, because of the past of my character, a lot of her sheet depends on the what the devil is like...that, and my character isn't exactly good at coming up with general plans...just specific ways to get the plan done. :P She needs someone to follow. :P
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:14 pm

Psh, you talking me Lifecaracter!?

Kiddin', looking forward to both roleplays with ya. o.o

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:54 pm

Well I submitted my application for the devil.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:26 am

Thank you for accepting Shade Bringer: Any difects? Contact me now!
Thanks.
Ohai! I am True-Assassin but they usually call me TA...well: The RP has it own attraction: it is really creative and unique...better: never saw one like these.
Now I would like to have some information: when the RP will start?
It's all...
Bye!

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:04 am

Well...I'm not gm, but seeing as she's at school now, I think I can answer for her. I think she's actually waiting for a third government agent. She didn't want to start the last couple of times without at least three government agents...so that's what I'm assuming she's waiting for...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:04 am

I can give a "hint" fro the next government agent...Since we have the Devil himself...can't we add the Government "Leader"? I noted that ALL
Are COLD assassins and that probably they should need a guy to pay them no?
The only problem: We have to find this one...

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:06 pm

So sorry I am working on my Character right now, I have just been really Ill latly again I am really sorry.
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:23 am

I finally put my Character in and thanks for excepting it. Is there anything wrong with it? And since we have all the characters does anyone know when would be starting the RP?

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nltniko on Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:42 am

really like your character Eleera. I would wish i knew when we started the RP but unfortunately i am waiting for the same thing.
Fortuna favet fortibus

nltniko
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby THL664 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:04 am

I am maybe going to join this rp but i want to know if i have to join the Devil and his followers, Government Officers or The Kids?
Its because i dont want to join the Devil and his followers or Government Officers and i dont want to be a fallen so im just asking.
(and i know that there is no more spots in The kids)
Creeper:Sssssssss.....
Me: FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!
*BOOM!!!*

Me: I have an RPG your argument is invaild.
Random dude: but.. but..
Me: SHUT UP!!! *shoots*

THL664
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:04 am

Well considering how long it's been, you could probably get kid #3 (reservation has to have expired by now) or the last government agent.

Also, I'm not sure which part you want because your post seems to say that you don't want any of them.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nltniko on Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:16 am

I think it could be fun if he was neither of them, like a simple random guy that could decide whatever he wanted to help the kids or attack the kids.

nltniko
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby THL664 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:21 am

i dont want to be one of the factions or kids i want to be some one who just are regular (well not 100% regular)

THL664
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nltniko on Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:45 am

hmm..... Anyone know when we'll start this RP ?

nltniko
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:52 pm

Alright then THL...I can give you some hints but I will not specify...I think you can be some sort of...Count? Lord? "King"?
So maybe you can physically help and maybe even economically...well as I said this is an Hint so don't comment it that much or write 10 messages for this...Let's say that my character is dying to begin...
It's All
PS:You know it Niko...when we'll be full party...(Alway if somebody will take it.....)

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby THL664 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:00 pm

its because i want to make a priest how want to help all people in need and that is where the kids come ;D

THL664
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nltniko on Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:15 pm

Well TRUE i gotta admit it would be quite easy for your character since he's dead (ta ta da)
And i really think we could have it fun (and needed) with a priest to protect us from the goverment and the dead xD

nltniko
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:24 pm

Thank you nltniko for the compliment about my Character I love my Idea about the personality's, just a little twist I sometimes like to put in to My Characters. There is no rule against staring the RP ourselves but I don't really want to do it Just because the GM might want to do it herself. I actually cant wait til it starts.

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:32 pm

I'm not entirely sure what Nasia would think about the priest idea; no one's ever suggested it before. It sounds like it certainly could be interesting.

As far as when the rp starts, I talked to her yesterday...so I'm hoping the rp will start soon.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!