Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Crash: The Beginning

Crash: The Beginning

a part of “Crash: The Beginning”, a fictional universe by Jayhawker010.

When a group of people accused of witchcraft escape moments before death, they unexpectedly crash on a deserted island and attempt to start a new life away from the outside world.(Need characters!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Crash: The Beginning”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Crash: The Beginning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:35 pm

That was good. i was curious about how you were going to go about it. lol And I think you mean Jessica. Yeah, I'll just have her getting the boat ready at the docks.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Florenai on Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:36 pm

Pardon for not posting yet! I wasn't available the whole weekend and I'll get to it tomorrow.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Florenai
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:28 pm

Sorry guys but I don't have time to post bc I have work till ten. I'll try and post afterwards if I can.
The below are roleplays that need characters D:

Crash II: The Replacements
A roleplay based on the original "Crash" rp where people crash on a deserted island.
The Root's Rebellion
A fantasy roleplay where the people of Euris rebel against the reigning Nightwalkers.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:14 pm

Anybody gonna post??

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhyme on Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:16 pm

Extreme writer's block on this. I don't know why. I can write in others but I'm in a weird menta funk when I try. I have tried, trust me. :S Ahh. Sorry. I could throw up a random post but it'll be terrible.

Rhyme
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:54 pm

I'll post tonight! sorry, the time jump had me a bit confused but I think I have it now :)

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:33 pm

I'm about to post. I sometimes forget to check an Rp if the OOC isn't active.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:18 pm

Just to be clear, we aren't headed for the island, we accidentally crash onto it during a storm. We were actually just headed for any land away from France. Also, make sure to use the locations when you post.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhyme on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:25 pm

Hmm. How about somewhere in the Holy Roman Empire? Like, Magdeburg, except we're going by sea, going north of France, and East to near the Southern reaches of then Denmark, and get to Magdeburg. Because it's not safe to try and get through French lands to get to safety. I'll mention it in my post, if you agree, Jay.

Rhyme
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:16 pm

How about somewhere more in the direction to where we could get sent off course. The island is supposed to be father out in sea, so maybe England or Ireland? Was there an Ireland in the 1400's? Idk, but somewhere farther away.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Florenai on Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:37 pm

Question, how long do you plan for the boat to stay on the open seas?

Florenai
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:54 pm

I don't think it should be too long. I was planning on the main story to be on the island, where we start up our new lives.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Florenai on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:37 pm

People haven't posted in a while. What's up?

Florenai
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhyme on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:26 pm

I was going to post, but then I realized, I still needed Celeste to reply to mine. *shrug* So I can't really post.

Rhyme
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:53 pm

I was going to wait for everyone to post before I posted again, but I guess I can post tonight or tomorrow.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:40 pm

How quickly does everyone want to crash on the island? We could spend some time on the ship or we could just skip to the night where we crash. Up to you guys

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Florenai on Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:06 pm

maybe a few days on the boat. So we can make character dialogue and get to know eachother!!! ,333

Florenai
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:22 pm

A couple of days sounds fine. Hey so what did you hae in mind for whats supposed to happen on the island?

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:28 pm

Well, we'll build our tribe while we discover things about the island, like the weird things that happen on it. Idk we can make up stuff.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:35 pm

Omg! I'm sooo sorry I've been MIA for so long, life has just been super hectic for me lately and I hope you will have me, as I come back to roleplaying with my tail between my legs( figuratively of course) and my head hung in shame, because I would love to dive back into the stories that I left behind.
Thanks and apologies,
Mistsong
P.S. is anyone else doing Nanowrimo?

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!