Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Soul Eater: EAT!

Soul Eater: EAT!

a part of “Soul Eater: EAT!”, a fictional universe by SoulShaker.

You are a student of the Death Meister Weapon Acadamy, a school dedicated to train Meisters and Weapons to defend the world from the threat of the Kishin.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Soul Eater: EAT!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Soul Eater: EAT!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:42 pm

I've been posting and I even posted for Flynn so that doesn't apply to me.

Also you have to consider that it's the weekend and people are gonna be at party's or hanging out with their friends or maybe they got some unwanted drama or even that happened in their life like maybe someone died..You don't know these things. I know that if I got bitched at yesterday for hardly being on to post because I was having a good time with my friends I'd be pissed.

So before you say something I suggest you play the possibilities of what might have happened and put your self in their shoes. Now I know where you are coming from by the whole signing up for a rp and not even posting but still it's the weekend people want to have a good time before they have to go back to work or school again.

While we are on this subject I am visiting with some family of mine so I am both on and off all night so yea.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:52 pm

You would make a good point if this didn't happen to at least 50 other RPs I have been in or was going to be in, I am sick of how I will sign-up for an RP only for it to die within 2 days of it starting.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

A.C.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:58 pm

It happens..It happens to me but then I think of it this way..It's basically just a saying for us to go out and do more things..You got to look at these things in a positive way other wise you may just turn completely bitter. It also depends on the group of people you are gonna join with as well.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulShaker on Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:43 am

Lurelle, Triblade and I are kinda waiting on you...
Formerly Foxflare, Calamity, and Truegrit. I go through a lot of accounts.
Image NYAN MOTHERFUCKER, YOU SPEAK IT?

SoulShaker
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:55 am

On me? Because none of my charries are interacting with yours... Also tonight I've been visiting with people and I don't exactly have time to write much.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:11 am

Soul I would like to point out that A.C's characters have nothing to do with yours, Lurelle's, and Triblade'sn characters. You and Triblade are waiting on Lurelle to post so double check before you go and say things. (I know I'm not the GM or anything but I just like to be fair and I don't like people being told they are being waited on when they simply aren't.)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:48 am

Both of my characters are currently in isolated areas, Zane in his dorm room and Koganei with his partner just getting to DMWA

A.C.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:16 am

I would post but im waiting for Sorella to post fro kendra :P and its hard for me to post as i live in the uk so i have a different time zone to half of you but i do try to when im on.

inara1917
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:46 am

A.C: perhaps have your character/meister meet some people talking. From what it looks like, there are students everywhere. Also, I completely understand what you mean by roleplays failing. I dislike when there's lots of short posts coming in constantly, because that's usually the biggest factor of a failing RP. More spaced out posts are better; also you have something to look forward to! =D

I have posted! I'm so sorry for not posting earlier, but for some reason I didn't notice triblade's post until today... I kept waiting for SleepyNem, who still isn't here... :(

Lurelle
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:34 pm

Inara I am so sorry@ I usually used to be on up until three in the morning here but last night I was so tired and what not it wasn't even funny so I just went to bed. Tonight I have to go to bed early because I have school tomorrow.

Also today I'll be on a little bit more but soon I will be dying my hair and depending on when my friend gets back from Mexico will depend on when I go and see him if I even do :P He's been gone for two weeks! :O Anyway enough of my talking.

A.C. I would like to point out that I left Flynn just laying there on his bed so Zane could talk to him and approach him how ever he wanted to I like to give people a little freedom sometimes when I rp with them. :)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulShaker on Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:05 pm

@Sorella: I would just like to point out that I said we were waiting on Lurelle.

SoulShaker
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:16 pm

Sorry I misread and I tend to do that a bit..I was tired yesterday and also I am using the oldest computer ever and it's hard to see comma's on this thing so yea.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulShaker on Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:25 pm

Actually, looking back on that post I totally see how you misread that. I probably would have too.

SoulShaker
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:28 am

Sorry didn't post much today! I have been helping my parents out and through out this whole night I have been waiting for my friend to get home also I've been up doing homework I had a 300 word paper to write..Which was nothing but still I also had a whole bunch of notes to do..So I am tired out and I am going to bed!

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:53 am

Prepare for trouble.
And this video says 'Make it double'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhE-Yd9zIq0

The Shadow
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuLuLemon on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:01 pm

Team rocket is the best! :D That was awesome.

Now before I say anything further this is Sorella! :) I just couldn't log in on my other account because the site was being stupid so I went ahead and well used this other account a made last time I couldn't log in. :P Anyway later I will try and get on my other account.
This is Fantasy! :) My account doesn't work right now :(

LuLuLemon
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:07 pm

Saaaayyyyy....... :3
Can I create a dorm master? I have this picture that I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want to use. It's a guy from a series I'm reading, and I HAVE to use it. Can I PLEASE create a dorm master or grounds keeper kind of guy? 0 30 Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulShaker on Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:44 am

Hellz yeah you can.

@The Shadow: Two words. Pure win.

SoulShaker
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:22 pm

To all of you I am so sorry I haven't been posting... I am feeling so terrible it's not even funny and on top of that I am sorta very close to failing math and soo I have to get my mark up. All my other academic courses I have A's so really I just need to focus on my math.. But I am feeling horrible...

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:46 am

I am going to guess that this RP is dead now.

A.C.
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!