Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

On The Run: The Avian Mutants

On The Run: The Avian Mutants

a part of “On The Run: The Avian Mutants”, a fictional universe by Shinku122.

4 Avian Mutants, all who had grown up in dog cages in a lab, are now living in a cabin in the mountains peacefully after escaping.... however, that's going to change...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “On The Run: The Avian Mutants”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] On The Run: The Avian Mutants

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:27 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "On The Run: The Avian Mutants"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image ~La de da ~ <3 Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] On The Run: The Avian Mutants

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brigitteanncastro on Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:30 pm

If this is a remake, can i reserve the fourth hunter again? XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

brigitteanncastro
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mgoodwin2 on Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:39 pm

Can I reserve the fourth avian mutant, please?

mgoodwin2
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:24 pm

I call first, I call first!! :D *Avian mutant, that is
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:33 pm

Oops, sorry. Just ignore this.
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:48 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I was hoping that I'd finally get a female Avian Mutant this time around!! :'(
I am officially sad. Hmm.. I'll have to think about who I want to be.
Edit: Submitted. I need to sleep now. Just so you guys know, I'll be in New York from now until Sunday evening, so..yeah.

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:24 am

I <3 Tezuka. Can't wait until the roleplay is up and running! :3

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:09 am

Can I reserve the First Hunter plz?? Can I have him up by monday? and is it possible for him to have one more power besides shapeshifting?

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:46 am

I have submitted a character for the role of second hunter, I hope you like it and that it is accepted!
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:08 am

Would you mind reserving me a spot as the third avian mutant? I'd submit now, but it's kind of hard to work on a character sheet in the car on ani iPad. Haha. I'll try and submit later today, depending on how tired I am from skating.
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lime999 on Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:08 pm

Could I reserve the 3rd hunter please, I'll get the character sheet up as soon as possible

EDIT:Submitted the character, hope you like it!

lime999
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:59 pm

Tezuka is in! :)

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:04 pm

When are we going to be accepted? This seems to happen with all your role-plays, Shinku...I really like them, and I'd like them to actually start...-_-

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:08 pm

Sorry, I had been working on a piano rehearsal practically all yesterday, so I didn't have that much time to come on. I'm going to accept them right now.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:02 pm

Omg, Mirror, you get bonus points for using skillet as your theme song :D

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:39 pm

I'm going to do the first post now. Forensic_Anthro still hasn't sent in their character, but hopefully they will soon, and then they can join. There character can be... sleeping for a while XD

Currently, the Hunters will be surrounding the mutant's cabin in the mountains, and are going to attack really soon. The mutants will just be waking up like a normal day.
Here's the posting format:
Code: Select all
[center][size=200][b]Character's name here[/b][/size]

Put post here[/center]

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:02 pm

Ok I'm going to change something about the First and Second hunter on the intro to mix the roleplay up a little so it won't be exactly like last time =3 So the two who play those two characters please read the character descriptions on the intro once again. Sorry for doing this so late >.>

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:06 pm

Oh nice...not only do I love, Mika, but Kayla loves me, and wants to kill Mika, and Yukio wants to kill me because he loves Mika. 0_0"

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:28 pm

I thought it would make the roleplay more interesting XD

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:32 pm

I'm so sorry I didn't get to post, I've been in New York since yesterday. (It's a four hour drive -.-')
I'm going to check on my other roleplays and then post, but I might not be able to post until tomorrow.

phooka
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!