Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

My Little Pony: Slavery is a B$tch

My Little Pony: Slavery is a B$tch

a part of “My Little Pony: Slavery is a B$tch”, a fictional universe by JayZeroSnake.

The Ponies are forced to work under humans, after the world goes post apocalyptic. And not just as horses: They're human slaves, too.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “My Little Pony: Slavery is a B$tch”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] My Little Pony: Slavery is a B$tch

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:26 pm

Anyone interested in playing Rainbow Dash?

Because we all know this needs MOAR Rainbow Dash.

"Join The Corps!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:59 pm

I'm willing to play Rainbow Dash.'

EDIT: I WANT TO PLAY RAINBOW DASH. REALLY. I really want to play her. A LOT.
"Uhhhhhhhhhh." - Karisse

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raize
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Rainbow Dash submitted. I plan on taking one more canon character.'

Raize
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:18 pm

Awesome! :D

P.S.: Dash is Ken Belmont's bitch horse/servant slave

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:20 pm

By the way. I think that Ken is going to be murdered slowly by Dash. She'll pull out his eyes, shove 'em down his throat and leave them there so he can watch his insides being ripped apart really happy with his slave! <Cute, innocent face.>

Btw. (Can I make Canon character Princess Luna, Nightmare Moon? If I can't, I'll just erase her from my profile of Dash.)

Raize
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:24 pm

Sure, you can have her. You don't have to make a sheet though, I'll list you as her player on the introduction.

…We Needs Moar Guys/plain humans.

Maybe Ken will get the both of them drunk and they'll do the act and knock up Dash, forcing her into a permanent state of human-dom, either that or he'll just punch her guts out, much, and very similar like this here vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vMKN1tYknE They'll learn to like eachother? :D

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:29 pm

Thanks Jay. I added a picture, and her pony form to my character sheet anyway.

Or maybe.. She'll attack him with her rainbow sonic boom, that sends him hurtling so far that he'll end up in hell where he'll burn in the eternal depths cashing out coal like it's candy. And then, she'll come by and pour steaming hot lava over him and laugh in his face while she watches him become eaten by hungry hell hounds that tear into his flesh, ripping it to shreds and showing his disgusting guts that they then proceed to eat ferociously, finally tearing and killing him as they devour his heart. They'll fall in love.

(This is all really good fun and humor. I plan on having her like him at least a bit.)

Raize
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:33 pm

:D

Of Course, Ken would use his Ultraviolent martial arts skills Romantic skills of seduction and surprise sex

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:52 pm

Okay, here's the deal on starting:

before we do, I think I'll also play the leader of the town militia. Then We'll need Celestia. From there, the other ponies are NPC or can be taken up on the side with your mains.

Any objections? wish to take these roles? :O

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:53 pm

If Celestia is open, then I change my mind. I'll take Celestia instead of Luna.

Raize
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:01 pm

Sweet! More people! :D
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:03 pm

OSSU.

Will change it for yew. :3

@Aixulram: BTW, your pony pic didn't show. D:

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:04 pm

Sorry about that Jay. I'm indecisive sometimes.

Raize
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:09 pm

What pony pic? I made a human character, not a pony. :P

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:16 pm

AWH CRAP! DX I meant for Rhyme's character.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:24 pm

Ze change has been made, Proclamation. Feel free to post as Celestia now, but since there's no sheet, post a pic of her human form (you can add her pony form with that if you want).

Enjoy.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:28 pm

Thank you Jay. I was actually planning on creating her human form in the Roleplay instead of limiting myself. Btw Marcus is awesome. This is going to be a fun RP.

Raize
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:32 pm

Sure. Sounds cool. :D

Thanks! I made the first post. Ken is trying to sleep, Marcus is getting up early, leaving Celestia alone in bed, and at home with the other OC, Jenny, AKA Marcus's Daughter, whose mother died, and Celestia is sort of replacing her.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:33 pm

Sounds good. I'll post now, Rain and Cele.

Raize
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:44 pm

Le Posted, Jay.

Raize
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!