Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Pact

The Pact

a part of “The Pact”, a fictional universe by Aribis.

Those burdened with immense power at the sake of their most treasured possession. The world wants them gone, and they must retaliate.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Pact”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Pact

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrokinesis on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:10 am

I could try and come up for a beast for him if you like.
...Water Is My Wisdom, Water Is My Soul, Water Is My Element...
...I Must Accept My Destiny...

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hydrokinesis
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:07 pm

Could you please reserve a human male spot for me for 24 hours? I am willing to play both beast (a dragon, if not taken yet. I haven't checked yet) and human if necessary. I'll write a char-sheet in later but I need to be asleep now.
Thank you in advance.
If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yashie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aribis on Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:49 pm

Yashie wrote:Could you please reserve a human male spot for me for 24 hours? I am willing to play both beast (a dragon, if not taken yet. I haven't checked yet) and human if necessary. I'll write a char-sheet in later but I need to be asleep now.
Thank you in advance.

That is fine, and a dragon would be great, we don't have one yet. Once you have your character in, I will shuffle the matchings up so you don't have to play your own partner.

@Everyone: The matchings will be changed, so disregard former post!
"The Truth of Life is lost to those who cling to materialistic desires..."
Unfortunately I am one of them

Aribis
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aribis on Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:52 pm

Hydrokinesis wrote:I could try and come up for a beast for him if you like.

That would be great, as I'm already halfway done with my human character. that way the people will be more even!

Aribis
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:42 am

I just submitted my Character!

Yashie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:40 am

When do we start? What are we waiting?

Yashie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aribis on Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:42 pm

Yashie wrote:When do we start? What are we waiting?

I haven't seen any changes in your or Hydro's characters that will relate their pasts. I want to make sure that is all sorted out before it is started.

Aribis
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aribis on Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:29 pm

Yashie wrote:

Hydrokinesis wrote:

Sench wrote:

rizzyrat wrote:

ATTENTION!! Ahem...this roleplay will now begin! I am terribly sorry it has taken me so long to get this up and running, but it will be worth it!! I will set up an opening post explaining the current situation and then you may follow :). Just a reminder...these are our pact-partners:

Aribis (Kier)-RizzyRat (Angel)
Hydrokinesis (Eden)-Sench (Nova)
Hydrokinesis (Asami)-Yashie (Yashie)

If you would, please specify your pact partner somewhere in your character's history to avoid further confusion! Thank you all for your commitment!

Aribis
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:11 am

Wait, it's started? Oops I didn't notice! But never fear, I shall begin working on a post as soon as possible, which would mean, I'll have it up tomorrow. :) All good?

Yashie
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!