Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Group Therapy Sucks

Group Therapy Sucks.

a part of “Group Therapy Sucks”, a fictional universe by Apples.

Some traumatic event that has had an unusual impact on your lives have brought you here to find some closure......boy. Are YOU in for a shock.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Group Therapy Sucks”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Group Therapy Sucks.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apples on Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:28 pm

Hiya kids! Wanna play? Ask me some questions, quick.
Last edited by Apples on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When the truth walks away
Everybody stays
Cause the truth about the world is that crime does pay

So if you walk away
Who is gonna stay
Cause I'd like to make the world be a better place

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Apples
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Group Therapy Sucks.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:41 pm

Oh, I may just have to join.
If I find the time, I'll make a character.
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:19 pm

May I ask a question....this may sound quite stupid and right now my brain is not working to its full potential but........what is MISC ?
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:52 pm

Lawl.
Misc. = miscellaneous

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apples on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:42 pm

Yep. Just anything out-of place you'd like to add on about your character that you think'll add some flavour.

@Thadine - I'd love to have you! Feel free, ask away if there are things to be asked.

Apples
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:26 pm

I have submitted a character and I hope you like it as this sounds really interesting.
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apples on Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:35 pm

Belynta: I'll be glad to accept your character! But it seems that you need to read the rules one more time please. :D Just a minor mistake.

Apples
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:06 pm

Would you mind reminding me what it is as I am stumped, I think I gave my char depth and did not use too bright a font. I also Pm'd you before I submitted the char. Its prob really obvious and I am just being dense lol.

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apples on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:11 pm

Huh, I didn't receive the PM! Oh well - I like your character design anyways. You're in :)

Once we get about 7 players, we'll being.

Apples
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!