Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Monster Hunter: Legacy

Monster Hunter: Legacy

a part of “Monster Hunter: Legacy”, a fictional universe by Gunz4Legz.

Step into the greaves of Pokke Village's new hunters, traveling to lands far off, standing toe to claw with magnificent beasts, and bringing prosperity to your fellow man.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Monster Hunter: Legacy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Monster Hunter: Legacy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:44 pm

Just for the record Kalo's not supposed to be hulking or freaky muscle-y or anything, just noticeably strong like an female MMA fighter.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:14 pm

Posted and edited with a bit of backstory that I hope is acceptable. ^^'
"In Latin America, they say that the spirit world is a dark place, empty but for all of the human nightmares and regrets they left behind; the journey through it is long and hard. Every time you write, or draw, or create something new, you light a beacon fire in the spirit world to guide and protect the dead on their journey to the afterlife. Think about that the next time you write, and know that no matter how little it is, you have helped them on their way."

Audino - Surprisingly Amazing!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hydrall
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gunz4Legz on Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:16 am

Alright, great job so far guys, but I think we've spent too much time on this incident. Tomorrow [ic] the group will go hunting together for the first time, haven't decided on the target yet, but i was thinking something more than just Giaprey.

Gunz4Legz
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:32 am

I say we come across a Giadrome while hunting Giaprey. Not to hard for Rookie's to handle. Perhaps we could teach them more with the encounter.

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gunz4Legz on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:02 am

Good thinking, i wanted to go with a great baggi, but that might be too much to start off with

Gunz4Legz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:28 am

Let's fight a Khezu! Except not. Because no one likes the slimy lightning dick-dragon.

Hydrall
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gunz4Legz on Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:39 pm

I like khezu... they look like a weird alien from the cheesy 80's monster movies.

But As it stands, Khezu would be too much for the team to handle at this point, and you have to think from the elders perspective... he wouldn't let three young people he cared about go try to fight something too strong for them. For now we'll stick to what their familiar with but we will be getting to the khezu soon enough.

Gunz4Legz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:33 pm

I have absolutely no clue, but I suppose I'll find out what we're going to hunt soon. Very, soon.

Anyway, just expressing the fact that I'll skip posting. I have nothing important to note for Cassandra other then that she'll probably wave goodbye to everyone and go to her house. As I am assuming you'll time skip to the next day so we can hunt that Giadrome(?) (Definitely going to gather some information about that thing. xD) So, if you were waiting for me, no need. You can just time skip to the next day. (:P)
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:20 pm

Just for laughs, we should be trying to get a Giadrome skull. Enjoy the next six hours of grinding~!

(Damn you, 2%.)

Hydrall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:58 pm

*cough cough* Dying's not good for your health, y'know. Neither are prolonged periods of silence for an RP.

Hydrall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MapleDragon14 on Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:03 pm

lawl sorry i was swamped with work for the last while, then i had thought it had failed, and just now realized that was the old one

MapleDragon14
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:21 pm

Is this dead? I really hope not because I really like this one.

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:40 pm

No, it's just being really, really slow. Come on, peoples!

Hydrall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:44 am

What do you want us to do? Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not some weak puppy who awaits a GMs orders. But at this moment, that's all I can do. Unless you have an idea to get a move on with the plot, I don't see any movement happening.

*sigh*

Once again, a role play I'm starting to like, dies. Why? Because the GM has suddenly vanished into the thin air. He's/She's probably busy with real life things. But how difficult is it to get online for five seconds, and just let us know something. A simple message like; "Won't be on for X days, X has happened so I won't be able to move this plot forward."

Sorry if I sound pissed, I really am not. Although I must say I feel sad that this is just... abandoned without any notification of the GM. I'll probably wait one/two more week(s). If nothing happened after that, Game over for this role play. (Major sadface.)

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:55 am

It does piss me off when that happens, yes. =_= And it happens often... There's not much we can do without GM activity, especially in this. Maybe we should just move on to the next day ourselves? Or something?

Hydrall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:43 am

I guess, but then what? I'm trying to think of the big picture. If the GM does not return, all we can probably do is... well... hunt. (Even if that's the point, lol.) Well, I'm in for time skipping to the next day. We'll see what happens from there on, not much... probably. (>_>)

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:01 am

I think I may have a saving grace for you guys..

Tell you what, Since your GM hasn't returned I could make a Monster Hunter RP to fill the hole. I myself am a very active GM and would be happy to facilitate this group.

If I don't hear back from anyone in a day or so I will send out individual PM's to make sure all of you know of my offer.
Hell, Why not tonight.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:39 pm

I'm in, if you're doing it. Gunz, you dropped the ball.

Hydrall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:42 pm

I'll join as well, though I hoped this would have come back alive again.

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!